Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Chiefs games to watch on the internet?

Default Chiefs games to watch on the internet?

Hey fellow Chiefs fans, can anyone tell me where I will be able to watch the games on the internet? I live in Cuba, Mo. and can't get any KC channels from Dishnetwork. I only get St. Louis channels, and anyone that would want to watch the Lams must be nuts. Usually there are only a few Chiefs games televised on the St. Louis CBS channel. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks
    Chiefs are going to kick lots of butt this year!!!!!!!!!!!!

i watch them on firstrowsports you have to go threw google search or it will not work once you click on firstrowsports then click on am. football then the link sometimes you will have more then one link pick one that works and wait for some ads about 30secs then x out the ad put it on full screen so the ads don't pop up again. there is no HD but who cares. This site has all sports
    Last edited by Travisk53; 08-09-2012 at 10:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Travisk53 View Post
    i watch them on firstrowsports you have to go threw google search or it will not work once you click on firstrowsports then click on am. football then the link sometimes you will have more then one link pick one that works and wait for some ads about 30secs then x out the ad put it on full screen so the ads don't pop up again. there is no HD but who cares. This site has all sports
    First Row Sports has a new web address. It is FirstRow Free Live Sports Streams on your PC, Live Football Stream, Myp2p, Live MLB, Live NBA, Live NHL and more.... Here is the link for tonight's Chiefs game:

Watch Kansas City Chiefs online

Right now there is only one link. More may be added as we get closer to game time. Yesterday's Bears/Broncos game had 4 links.
    ***Official Chiefs Crowd Game Thread Starter***

This space is reserved for something that has nothing whatsoever to do with MatthewsChiefs. (Whoever THAT is!)

The link mentioned above is ok but you can also watch them on Vipbox.tv or Atdhe.eu they show a wide variety of sports. Hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123