Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I have VIP Tent access from Chiefs for Monday's camp...

Default I have VIP Tent access from Chiefs for Monday's camp...

I received a "Congrats" email from the Chiefs organization this morning, telling me I am one of 150 fans invited to attend a VIP Tent Chiefs Training Camp Monday morning August 9th, 8:30 to 11:00 AM, tent access at 8:00 AM. I am allowed to bring one guest with me.

The email says my VIP Tent access credentials and a parking pass will be mailed to me, as well as refreshments served in the VIP tent.

I would be very excited, with exception I have no guest to go with me, nor transportation to St. Joseph. I can hitch a ride with my son to work Monday morning, which is to Atchison, on the way to St. Joe...but he can't go with me to camp, has to work...same with my daughter, etc..

Any one here want to be my guest...pick me up Monday morning in Atchison, KS...go with me to attend the Chiefs VIP
    Tent gathering and training camp?...drop me back off in Atchison at my son's work, then I can hitch a ride with him on his way back home after work.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I wished I could Connie, but I won't have a Monday off until the 23rd.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I received a "Congrats" email from the Chiefs organization this morning, telling me I am one of 150 fans invited to attend a VIP Tent Chiefs Training Camp Monday morning August 9th, 8:30 to 11:00 AM, tent access at 8:00 AM. I am allowed to bring one guest with me.

The email says my VIP Tent access credentials and a parking pass will be mailed to me, as well as refreshments served in the VIP tent.

I would be very excited, with exception I have no guest to go with me, nor transportation to St. Joseph. I can hitch a ride with my son to work Monday morning, which is to Atchison, on the way to St. Joe...but he can't go with me to camp, has to work...same with my daughter, etc..

Any one here want to be my guest...pick me up Monday morning in Atchison, KS...go with me to attend the Chiefs VIP
    Tent gathering and training camp?...drop me back off in Atchison at my son's work, then I can hitch a ride with him on his way back home after work.
    Connie if i can get off work monday i am so there. i will let you know tonite. i dont get off work till 1230 am tho :(

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Connie if i can get off work monday i am so there. i will let you know tonite. i dont get off work till 1230 am tho :(
    Okay Sn@keIze (Beau), I don't have anyone else taking me up on the offer, so will consider the first to show interest in going with having the first opportunity. I'll hold off accepting anothers interest until I hear back from you whether you can or can't go.

Your wife won't take issue with you going with me will she? LOL Please be sure she knows I'm an almost 54 yr old honorable grandma, with a two kids around your age, and I promise I won't sexually attack you, hahaha.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I wished I could Connie, but I won't have a Monday off until the 23rd.
    Thanks, I understand totally, and if I had a job, I wouldn't be able to go either. Which...I wish I had a job! :)

WOW! That was QUICK! I received the email this morning letting me know I was one of 150 fans given VIP Camp access on Monday, they said the VIP credentials & parking pass would be mailed to my address on file. Well, they arrived in todays mail!! AWESOME! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks, I understand totally, and if I had a job, I wouldn't be able to go either. Which...I wish I had a job! :)
    I hear ya sister!

Sorry Connie.

I just couldnt get monday off. :(

If i was there I would call in lol

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    Sorry Connie.

I just couldnt get monday off. :(
    Oh, I totally understand. Hopefully someone will be able to go. My son likely would let borrow one of his vehicles to go alone...but he's damn picky about his vehicles, & I'd be intimidated driving one, hahaha. With my luck I'd end up having a fender bender, haha. More than anything, I hate to see an unused VIP pass not used by someone!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast