Thread: Going to Chiefs training camp today! YEEHAW!

Default Going to Chiefs training camp today! YEEHAW!

My friend Cindy called a bit ago and we confirmed spending the day in St. Joe at Chiefs training camp!! She's not a big football or Chiefs fan, in fact...doesn't know much about football...but I began trying to convert her last year when she road tripped with me to Canton, haha.

Anyway, she'll be picking me up about 1 PM...then we'll make the drive to St. Joe, should be there by 2 PM!! I'll take pic's and post late tonight for y'all!

To Clint aka stricken: I hope to be back home in time to participate in our live FF draft at 7 PM. If for some reason I'm not, assume yahoo will automatically draft for me? I'm participating for the fun aspects, not so much competitively, and am okay with taking what the computers give me if need be, then make adjustments/trades later. Hopefully I'll be back home by then though, gonna try! :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    My friend Cindy called a bit ago and we confirmed spending the day in St. Joe at Chiefs training camp!! She's not a big football or Chiefs fan, in fact...doesn't know much about football...but I began trying to convert her last year when she road tripped with me to Canton, haha.

Anyway, she'll be picking me up about 1 PM...then we'll make the drive to St. Joe, should be there by 2 PM!! I'll take pic's and post late tonight for y'all!

To Clint aka stricken: I hope to be back home in time to participate in our live FF draft at 7 PM. If for some reason I'm not, assume yahoo will automatically draft for me? I'm participating for the fun aspects, not so much competitively, and am okay with taking what the computers give me if need be, then make adjustments/trades later. Hopefully I'll be back home by then though, gonna try! :)
    Excellent! Have a lot of fun. The draft will give you the best available player based on need if you aren't able to make it, it should be fine I have had it draft for me automatically and been satisfied. Have a fun at camp and convert your friend into a Chiefs fan!

Resident Celebrity