Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Chiefs Training Camp Photo's from today!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default Chiefs Training Camp Photo's from today!


    0 Not allowed!
    Some are already aware, but for those who aren't...I was blessed today with being able to attend Chiefs Training Camp at Missouri Western in St. Joseph, Missouri! My closest friend of 25 yrs., Cindy, her grand-daughter, and her daughter Stacy, whose also my friend...invited me to ride along with them. Stacy is a Chiefs fan too, and we're working on her mom, Cindy...who isn't a football fan at all, she's getting there though, lol.

    Our Chiefs looked AWESOME in the 1 1/2 hours we watched them practice! Cassel is throwing the ball GREAT!! I didn't see any WR drop even one ball! YEEHAW! Berry jumped high & quick, batting away a ball in the air preventing a catch, saving a TD near the goal line! I think he may have done the same a second time, but people were blocking my view, couldn't see the jersey number for sure.

    Our boy's are looking GREAT y'all!!

    I had an awesome time overall, the only downside was having to walk a VERY long way from the free parking to the training camp area...in VERY HOT temps, much of it uphill! Even the youngin's were wore out, lol. I think the Chiefs should provide shuttles like they do on Draft Day from the parking lot to the indoor training facility at Arrowhead, which isn't nearly as far a walk compared to that we had today!

    Okay...here's some pic's for ya!

    To get to the training camp area you MUST walk through the merchandise tent, haha. Four Chiefs Cheerleaders were signing autographs. This is a pic below I took after they signed a Chiefs training camp hand fan for me, which is laying on the corner of the table end nearest looking at the pic. The fan personally autographed to Aussie!

    I had hoped to acquire more auto's to replace the ones lost in the mail to Aussie from Draft Day, but there were many fans at camp, and the players only sign for 10 minutes at the end of that days camp. :(



    Here we are below! From left to right...Stacy, my friend Cindy's daughter, whom went to school with & grew up with my kids. We're like family! Next to Stacy is her daughter, Cindy's grand-daughter Shailey. Shailey is Cindy's first grandchild, & was born on my birthday! My first grandchild was just a couple hours shy of being born on Cindy's birthday. Next is 'me', with fresh pop stains on my shirt, lol...then Cindy. :)



    Near the field is a pretend Chiefs player for fan photo taking, haha. The first one of me is normal, but then I decided if I was gonna be a Chiefs player even pretend...I needed a tough poker face, so the second photo I'm trying to appear 'tough', lol.





    The rest are of the Chiefs practicing! :)





    More to come in the next post! :)

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Well yeah, $80 is alot to you and me. Shoot though, rarely does an NFL fan get the opportunity to catch a ball, and considering the billions we NFL fans spend supporting the NFL umbrella & our team...I think they should let a fan keep an $80 ball when the opportunity arises once in a great while.

    If I ever catch one...they ain't getting it back! I'll run & hide!
    If I ever get one, and they force me to give it back I'm gonna see if I can get a receiver to run a post pattern and throw it to them.

    Resident Celebrity

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Some are already aware, but for those who aren't...I was blessed today with being able to attend Chiefs Training Camp at Missouri Western in St. Joseph, Missouri! My closest friend of 25 yrs., Cindy, her grand-daughter, and her daughter Stacy, whose also my friend...invited me to ride along with them. Stacy is a Chiefs fan too, and we're working on her mom, Cindy...who isn't a football fan at all, she's getting there though, lol.

    Our Chiefs looked AWESOME in the 1 1/2 hours we watched them practice! Cassel is throwing the ball GREAT!! I didn't see any WR drop even one ball! YEEHAW! Berry jumped high & quick, batting away a ball in the air preventing a catch, saving a TD near the goal line! I think he may have done the same a second time, but people were blocking my view, couldn't see the jersey number for sure.

    Our boy's are looking GREAT y'all!!

    I had an awesome time overall, the only downside was having to walk a VERY long way from the free parking to the training camp area...in VERY HOT temps, much of it uphill! Even the youngin's were wore out, lol. I think the Chiefs should provide shuttles like they do on Draft Day from the parking lot to the indoor training facility at Arrowhead, which isn't nearly as far a walk compared to that we had today!

    Okay...here's some pic's for ya!

    To get to the training camp area you MUST walk through the merchandise tent, haha. Four Chiefs Cheerleaders were signing autographs. This is a pic below I took after they signed a Chiefs training camp hand fan for me, which is laying on the corner of the table end nearest looking at the pic. The fan personally autographed to Aussie!

    I had hoped to acquire more auto's to replace the ones lost in the mail to Aussie from Draft Day, but there were many fans at camp, and the players only sign for 10 minutes at the end of that days camp. :(



    Here we are below! From left to right...Stacy, my friend Cindy's daughter, whom went to school with & grew up with my kids. We're like family! Next to Stacy is her daughter, Cindy's grand-daughter Shailey. Shailey is Cindy's first grandchild, & was born on my birthday! My first grandchild was just a couple hours shy of being born on Cindy's birthday. Next is 'me', with fresh pop stains on my shirt, lol...then Cindy. :)



    Near the field is a pretend Chiefs player for fan photo taking, haha. The first one of me is normal, but then I decided if I was gonna be a Chiefs player even pretend...I needed a tough poker face, so the second photo I'm trying to appear 'tough', lol.





    The rest are of the Chiefs practicing! :)





    More to come in the next post! :)

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Aug 2010
    Location
    Saskatoon,Sk
    Posts
    94
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    right on man, thanks for sharing!

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Nice. Don't know if I can make it up there with my work schedule.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Thanks for sharing.. My wife already put in for time off work for 1st week of camp next year.. Im gonna get to spend the whole week there....I cant wait..

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Thanks for sharing.. My wife already put in for time off work for 1st week of camp next year.. Im gonna get to spend the whole week there....I cant wait..
    That's AWESOME!!

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I was thinking about going next year but then I wouldnt be able to go to KC during the season. Unless I win the lottery
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,082
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 250
    Given: 442

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I was thinking about going next year but then I wouldnt be able to go to KC during the season. Unless I win the lottery
    Well ya can't win if you don't play.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well ya can't win if you don't play.
    I played twice and I lost, I guess Im due!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    158
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ask some of these guys with all of the Chiefs Bucks to fly you in. Does it work that way?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Going to Chiefs training camp today! YEEHAW!
    By Connie Jo in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-01-2010, 12:33 PM
  2. Clayton at Chiefs Training Camp
    By tornadospotter in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-09-2009, 12:08 PM
  3. Has anyone been to Chiefs training camp- I need help
    By TheLateGreat#58Fan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 06-21-2007, 12:53 PM
  4. *** Official Chiefs Training Camp Thread ***
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 08-24-2006, 06:53 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •