Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: How important is the NFL to you?

Default How important is the NFL to you?

Some people live and breath the NFL... How important is the NFL to you?

-Scout

Feel the rush...

Very important,I don't know what I would do without my Chiefs football or watching us spank The Bolts ,Faiders ,Donks.Go Chiefs.

I'm like a crack addict when it comes to my football.

During the season, all I can think about is how much I can't until Sunday to get my fix.

In the offseason, I'm just scouring for any tidbit of news or information to get me to the next day.. then repeat, and repeat, and repeat. Eventually, it's finally football season.

I'm reading about it, writing about it, talking about it all year long.

Eh, I like it and enjoy talking about the Chiefs, but that is the only team I care about. I know some of the players on other teams, and I always research players that come up possible additions to out team, but I cannot provide an in-depth analysis of other teams like I can the Chiefs, I just don't have that type of time.

If the Chiefs aren't playing, I tend to do things with my family instead.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Its no CFL, but its alright!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I used to live and die with the Chiefs back in the 90's when Marty was here. When the Chiefs won I was in a good mood all week and when they lost I was a grouch. But after the last few years I have learned to not let it effect my moods win or lose. I expect them to lose and when they win I am a happy camper. I have decided that there is more to life than a team that plays a game. Don't get me wrong I still love my Chiefs and always will but life will go on if they win or lose.

The NFL is practically my life. I love football. During the season if there is a game on, I make it a priority to watch. I have 9 fantasy football teams. I follow the news as close as possible all the time. I write for a fantasy football website.

It's starting to shape my life haha.

Between February and late July is the longest part of the year, and it seems it will never end. I love football, I don't know anything else I care this passionately about. It's an everyday thing.. Madden, Chiefs Crowd, Websites, Books, I can't get enough.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by Scout200 View Post
    Some people live and breath the NFL... How important is the NFL to you?

-Scout

I'm not trying to be sarcastic, but when I read your question my very first thought was...'is this a trick question?'...lol.

Since my Chiefs are an NFL franchise, my answer is very important. As important as my kids & grandkids, family & friends...nope, of course not...but the Chiefs/NFL are a very part of who I am in heart, as a person. My dad became a fan when the Chiefs moved to KC in 1963...I was raised a Chiefs fan more or less. It's like any thing else one is brought up with...a family tradition, becomes a part of who you are. I can't imagine my life without the Chiefs/NFL.

I don't get into all the other sports, but I'm in my 40th year as a Chief fan. I say 40th because it was when the Chiefs won Super Bowl IV, as I watched with my dad & brothers, that I first realized I was a fan...I'd been transfused, my blood was red & gold, hahaha.

I've raised my kids & grandkids the same...as Chiefs fans. My kids are not as 'in to it' as I am, but they're loyal Chiefs fans for life.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

On Sundays I give my respects and thanks to God in the morning, and the rest of the day I devote to my Chiefs. Chiefs aren't number 1, but they are by far second.
    Resident Ambassador!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast