Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs autographed memorabilia & collectibles FOR SALE!

Hybrid View

Default Chiefs autographed memorabilia & collectibles FOR SALE!

Hey y'all...I have Coach's okay to offer for sale several autographed Chiefs items/memorabilia from my personal collection of the past 20+ years in this forum. I will begin posting photo's & descriptions later this evening. I have many autographed footballs & mini helmets autographed personally by Chiefs legends, including HOF'ers. As well, many novelty items too, including vintage.

Most of the autographed items I've obtained myself over the years, or through people I knew personally to be reliable that had access to Chiefs practice's at Arrowhead, etc.. I personally guarantee all items to be authentic. I'm an honest person, and I will also note any defects or flaws that the photo's may not reveal, although most of my items are in excellent condition overall.

As a result of my divorce in April 2009...my priority now must be surviving financially until I can sell my home, move closer to Kansas City, obtain employment. I need to pay my basic bills to survive in the meantime, as no feasible job opportunities have come to be, that I've applied for surrounding my rural community in the last several months.

Those items that are dear to my heart specifically, such as those my kids or friends have given me over the years as special gifts...I will be keeping. As well, a future home in Kansas City won't be able to feasibly display my collection of Chiefs memorabilia. No need to feel badly for me, nor for buying an item. It makes me happier knowing items will be going to homes of dedicated loyal Chiefs fans, of whom will appreciate the items as much as I do, & have over the years. God is beside me, I'm a survivor, and hopefully soon my house will sell, and I'll be able to re-build my life completely. I'll be closer to Arrowhead too when I'm able to relocate! :)

I have a difficult time pricing items, as I have no idea of current market or collectible value. This is the sort of personal collectible that varies in value...depending upon an individual desire and what it's worth to them. As well, I want any one interested to have a fair opportunity to acquire an item they may want...rather than just put a price on an item selling it to the first person that happens to want it.

All factor's considered, I feel it's best, including fair opportunity for all...for me to offer the items for sale on a 'will accept best offer' method. If you see an item you would like to buy, please PM me the best offer you're comfortable with. The item will be sold to the person making the highest offer, regardless of whether or not it may be considered low, as I said, my priority is paying my basic survival bills, not whether an offer may be considered low. I realize I'm not the only one struggling financially, so please offer what you feel comfortable with affordably. I will accept offers through August 15th. :)

Payments can be made one of three ways:
    1) To my Paypal account, of which transactions are secure & insured.
    2) Personal check or money order mailed to me directly.
    3) In person, paid for when picking the item(s) up. It's not feasible for me to make several trips to Kansas City, so if you're wanting to pick an item up personally, you will need to do so either at location arranged near my home, or at my home if I know you and am comfortable, haha. I live about an hour & half drive NW of Arrowhead Stadium. If you're going to be attending the MNF game tailgating event, I can also bring items with me then. :)

If an item is to be mailed to you after receipt of payment, I package all items safely, & will mail Priority with tracking. I will note shipping cost to the item description post, which will be in addition to your best offer.

Any questions?...please ask.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

It is a shame it has to come to this but I understand where you are coming from. For a person to have to sale something they have collected for years to survive is a bad sign of the times. Good luck hope you can keep most of it. I will say a prayer for you to sell your house but as you say it is rural community and I am sure most other people are afraid to take on the burden of a house.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    It is a shame it has to come to this but I understand where you are coming from. For a person to have to sale something they have collected for years to survive is a bad sign of the times. Good luck hope you can keep most of it. I will say a prayer for you to sell your house but as you say it is rural community and I am sure most other people are afraid to take on the burden of a house.
    Oh, it's okay Dave, I'm not 'that' down or sad about it. I've had many years of enjoying my collection, and the time has come to pass that enjoyment on. I will always have my memories too related to obtaining some items too. :)

What matters most of all is 'living life'. As long as I'm alive, my kids and grandkids, family & friends I love & care about are alive too...I'm blessed, regardless of any struggles. There is always good in bad, and there is much more good than bad to come from my divorce. I struggle financially, but I don't live with the same intense level of torment & fear daily I once did. There is serenity in my home & life once again in that aspect. I'm also able to do things I wasn't able to do when married...such as tailgate!

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I admit though...it may be a 'thing', but if I lose my Chiefs truck...I will not be a happy Chiefs squaw at all! It's one thing to lose it in an accident, it's another to lose it due to someone else's self destruction & bad choices other than my own.

I only had a year left to pay it off when I asked my x to move out April 2009, but had to refinance it last Fall adding 2 more yrs...lowering payments, making them more affordable. He tried to spitefully take it from me, but didn't win...the court awarded him the vehicle he wanted & chose for himself originally, and me my truck. The title is in my name, I acquired financing in my name, worked hard to make payments. I owe less than 10,000 on it now, and can't come close to replacing it for that, nor replace it at all...it's one of a kind.

Most importantly however, are the memories my truck holds. I took my brother Ricky to his one & only Chiefs game in Nov. 2007 for his birthday in my truck. Chiefs played the Packers.

I brought him home to Kansas in Sept. 2007, he had Kidney Disease, no one to help care for him but big sis. He lived his adult life in Phoenix, never was able to attend a Chiefs game...his passion for the Chiefs was 'almost' as great as mine. His favorite player was DT also. The one thing he wanted to do before leaving Earth, was to attend a Chiefs game at Arrowhead, and I saw to it that he did. Ironically, or maybe not...I lost my brother Ricky on Feb. 8th, 2008...DT lost his life on Feb. 8th also, in 2000. I spent his last 36 hrs at the hospital with my brother, & was at his side when God took him. Ricky loved riding in my truck. The 'x' says I'm too sentimental, but I can't change who I am, who God made me.

I also took my grandson Brennen to his first Chiefs game in my truck, as well as to all the Draft Days we attended as a family. My friend Cindy & I road tripped to Canton in my truck, heck...mention of my truck even made the KC Star front page news article related to DT's induction.

My Chiefs truck is my most cherished Chiefs piece of memorabilia I own, due to the many priceless memories it holds within, and of which can't be re-created, or replaced.

Okay, this is gonna take more than one day, haha. Takes time to take pics, resize, upload to Photobucket, which PB takes the most time, then post here. I'll post as much as I can tonight though. I have LOTS of footballs & mini helmets!

Here is the first...a football autographed by the one and only, late, great, & honorable Derrick Thomas (RIP). Other than a bit of fine dust the flash picks up, haha...there's nothing wrong with it.

This is a jersey autographed by Len Dawson. There is a defect in the embroidered statistics...the 'r' is missing on the end of 'player'. The case can't be shipped, so if it needs shipped, make an offer on the jersey alone please. If you can pick it up personally, or I can bring it with me to MNF, then an offer can include the case. Other than the missing 'r', there are no flaws or other problems that I can see.

This jersey is autographed by Marcus Allen...can't remember the year, but I have pics of me with Marcus autographing it. I think it was December of 1997. The camera flash is causing the streaks of light, there are no flaws on the jersey. It's in excellent condition. Again, if you want to make an offer with the case, it will need to be picked up or brought by me to MNF, otherwise make an offer without the case, because I have no feasible way to ship it with the case. :)

Here is my Nick Lowery autographed football. I think I have at least 50 autographed footballs from various Chiefs players over the years...likely as many mini helmets too.

A Trent Green autographed football. The backside of all my footballs are identical to the one shown in my first photo of the Derrick Thomas football...all Wilson, unless otherwise shown.

Here is a football autographed by Tony Gonzalez. It's a different Wilson football than most I have.

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast