Thread: Chiefs vs 49ers Hotel

Default Chiefs vs 49ers Hotel

Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are for a hotel. I would assume it would be fun to stay in the same one to get the party going on Saturday night . I checked and the Clarion is $149 a night, which is a little steep but the location is ideal. There's also a Holiday Inn that is also fairly close to the stadium for $95 a night.

I got my flight and rental car booked! I'll be getting in at 4pm Saturday afternoon! Can't wait!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Just wondering what everyone's thoughts are for a hotel. I would assume it would be fun to stay in the same one to get the party going on Saturday night . I checked and the Clarion is $149 a night, which is a little steep but the location is ideal. There's also a Holiday Inn that is also fairly close to the stadium for $95 a night.

I got my flight and rental car booked! I'll be getting in at 4pm Saturday afternoon! Can't wait!
    I have upper level season tickets my friend Kelly initiated buying & bought for him & I back in May, which of course includes the 49ers game. I also have two lower level tickets to the MNF for he & I to attend with Chiefs Crowd through Canada's group efforts. I bought & committed to my part prior to knowing my 'x' was up to additional no good financially harming me more, etc...or I wouldn't even be attending MNF.

I'm hopeful my son will let me borrow one of his trucks to drive to KC for MNF, assuming mine will remain uninsured at that time, & not legally driveable.

I don't know from day to day what my finances will be like, simply live one day at a time best I can. If my basic bills to survive are paid, and I have any left over...then I can make plans to attend a game. So...right now, can't committ to a hotel for the 49er's game.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~