Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WOW!!!! Rough Camp for Denver!!!

Default WOW!!!! Rough Camp for Denver!!!

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) -- The injury-ravaged Denver Broncos suffered yet another blow Friday when outside linebacker Jarvis Moss broke a bone in his right hand during the team's morning workout.
    Moss will need surgery to fix the break and will likely miss two weeks of practice.

Read more: Denver Broncos*outside linebacker Jarvis Moss breaks hand - NFL - SI.com

I kinda of like this cause the Broncos are taking themselves out from being competitive.

Obviously McDainels isn't telling them to take ti easy. Thats 2 RB's, and 2 LB's with injuires that I know of.

The sad thing is, this could all be avoided but McDouche is too dumb.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Man, they can't even get their busts out onto the field!

seriously? how is any of this the coach's fault. Just an unfortunate turn of events, you can't tell me the sole reason everyone is getting hurt is because he is playing them too hard. this is football.
    J5, Cassel, Tamba, Brandon Flowers, all going pro bowl in 2010, Chiefs go 9-7, make Wild Card playoffs...

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    seriously? how is any of this the coach's fault. Just an unfortunate turn of events, you can't tell me the sole reason everyone is getting hurt is because he is playing them too hard. this is football.
    You're telling me. I hate the Broncos as much as anyone, but to blame the coach is pretty asinine.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

not having your players in shape could play a huge roll.also running them to hard when they are not in shape could bring upon injuries.try liffting weights and not stretching before it will jack you up.i am not blaming anyone particular person but it sound like there strength and conditioning coaches suck.wich of whom mcdaniels hired

Theres something going on there. That Mcdannels needs to look at. If it was just one or two guys thats one thing but it's far more. Either they need to look at how they are doing things or look at there training staff. But I can't be to upset to here that the Donkeys are haveing trouble.

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    ENGLEWOOD, Colo. (AP) -- The injury-ravaged Denver Broncos suffered yet another blow Friday when outside linebacker Jarvis Moss broke a bone in his right hand during the team's morning workout.
    Moss will need surgery to fix the break and will likely miss two weeks of practice.

Read more: Denver Broncos*outside linebacker Jarvis Moss breaks hand - NFL - SI.com

I feel bad for him because breaking a bone is never a good thing but its for the better in the Chiefs case!

damaryus thomas thier first rd WR pick re injured his sergically repaired foot during sat scrimmage..he was having a great camp too from what ive read.. Oh too bad for the donks..

Ya know on one hand I'm happy it's happening because it makes it easier for the Chiefs to win the west, but at the same time this sucks.

Obviously I don't want to see any player hurt but I want the Chiefs to beat every team at their best and not have that what if question around the win.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast