Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Did something I haven't ever really done before.

Default Did something I haven't ever really done before.

I bought my first Rookie Jersey.

I really hope Berry exceeds everyone's expectations.

I also bought a really nice hat.

The best part, tax free! Just thought I would share that with you guys, now I am super excited for the season to start.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I bought my first Rookie Jersey.

I really hope Berry exceeds everyone's expectations.

I also bought a really nice hat.

The best part, tax free! Just thought I would share that with you guys, now I am super excited for the season to start.
    That's awesome. How did you manage to get it tax free?

Resident Celebrity

That's awesome!! If I was to buy a jersery, it would be Berry's also.

I've not bought many Chiefs jersey's over the years. I bought Marcus Allens one year, but only cause I was gonna meet him and had him autograph it, never wore it. Had a couple others long ago, but they were the painted on letters, too many washings wore them out, haha.

I have a DT jersey with sewn on numbers, but I've only worn it once, to DT's HOF ceremony in Canton a year ago. It was my brother Ricky's jersey I inherited when he passed away. He wore it only a few times after he bought it, took excellent care of it, so is still like new. Since it was Ricky's I'm afraid to wear it, worry something might happen to damage it.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    That's awesome. How did you manage to get it tax free?
    My guess is training camp. That is where I got a Chiefs vintage fitted red hat with the old school Chiefs football helmet in the middle tax free for ten bucks! It is my favorite thing I own. When I saw it it was as if I had owned it my whole life.

I think Dexter's jersey is going to be very popular as well!
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    My guess is training camp. That is where I got a Chiefs vintage fitted red hat with the old school Chiefs football helmet in the middle tax free for ten bucks! It is my favorite thing I own. When I saw it it was as if I had owned it my whole life.

I think Dexter's jersey is going to be very popular as well!
    I bet they have a lot of cool stuff in there. When I go to MNF in September I'll have to check out the new Chiefs store and see what they have.

Resident Celebrity

I didn't look too much inside the Merchandise tent when I went to camp last Sunday. I applied the theory what I didn't know wouldn't hurt me...or more like what I don't see I won't want, LOL.

The VIP passes they sent me for this Monday mornings camp says I get a 15% discount on all items in the Merchandise tent, but if it's pricey like the items are at the Arrowhead fan stands...15% isn't gonna help me much, lol.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Man, judging by the subject of this post, i thought it was something else, whew!

I bought a Berry Jersey too! I would love to get a white one of DMC as well.

I bet they have a lot of cool stuff in there. When I go to MNF in September I'll have to check out the new Chiefs store and see what they have.
    Can i come shopping with you? i will bring the !!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Can i come shopping with you? i will bring the !!
    Sure thing! I got a card that supposedly gives me a discount on some items for being a season ticket holder.

Resident Celebrity

Sure thing! I got a card that supposedly gives me a discount on some items for being a season ticket holder.
    I have that card too...don't suppose they'd let us combine our card discounts for a 30% discount at the MNF game do ya?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast