Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: It's time.......(game predictions)

Default It's time.......(game predictions)

I know, way too early, but I'm itching for some FOOTBALL! Most of these probably wont' be insanely accurate, but according to what I'm hearing about us and said opponents right now, why not?

vs Chargers- W (27-24)

Nope, I'm not sold on this win, but the holdouts sure help! No question, the Chargers will put up some points on our defense, but I'm becoming more and more impressed with this offense.

@ Browns- W (31-10)

No way the Browns beat us this time. As long as we stop the run, this should be a laugher.

vs 49ers- W (17-14)

This one was a tough call. The 49ers are for real and they're trying to prove it in a weak NFC West. Their defense is incredible and have a lot of talent on offense, but QB is a huge question mark. With a better offense, we come out on top.

@ Colts- L (34-20)

After a 3-0 start, no need to feel bad about this one, it's the Colts. They're too much for a lot of teams.

@ Texans- L (28-24)

An offensive shootout, but I think the Texans are equipped with a bit more talent than us. It's on the road, as well.

vs Jags- W (24-14)

Back in the win column! I don't thing the Jags are quite as bad as people think, but they do have a problem at QB.

vs Bills- W (14-6)

The Bills are the weirdest team in the NFL. They usually finish on the south side of .500, but sometimes, they can pull a good game out. I think we'll win, but don't be shocked at an upset.

@ Raiders- L (17-13)

Yep, call me crazy, but the Raiders are much better this year without Russel. While not an offensive juggernaut, their defense makes up for it.

@ Broncos- W (27-17)

No way the Broncos have the year they did last year, and that wasn't even a playoff year, thanks to us. This team has way too many problems to NOT be in anywhere but last.

vs Cardinals- W (35-28)

The Cardinals defense got a lot worse without Dansby, but they'll still put up points with Leinart. I think he'll be a lot better than his first around at QB.

@ Seahawks- L (24-14)

Yep, I'm calling this a loss. The Seahawks have a ton of talent now and could be a sleeper for the west in a week division. Of course, the road doesn't help.

vs Broncos- W (24-10)

Read above, it's almost the same thing, only maybe a bit worse because it's at home.

@ Chargers- L (35-20)

A lot of this depends on Jackson coming back. If he's still having issues, then we could steal this one.

@ Rams- W (41-10)

A massacre for the Governor's Cup.

vs Titans- W (27-21)

This is one of my most anticipated games. Charles vs Johnson? Sign me up! Should be one of the better games of the year to watch.

vs Raiders- W (21-10)

They beat us there, but we take them out here on the last game of the season.

End record has us at 11-5 and should be right there for the division and definite wild card! Now remember, this is a pretty optimistic record and some games could bend either way. Let me know what you guys think!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would like nothing more than to win enough games to make a play-off run, but don't think it will happen.

6-10.

OH NO my friend, how can you say such things? The Chiefs are about to be FAVORED in Vegas to win the division! I truly believe that every single last player on this team has bought in to the Haley-Weis-Romeo-Pioli-Emmitt Thomas and Clark Hunt way of doing things...
    A) Get better every single day
    B) Strive for greatness
    C) Team First, stats are meaningless

We have an easy easy schedule. But more importantly, the Chiefs preseason offense is the #1 rushing running attack in the LEAGUE! And that is just PRESEASON. Somewhere inside my smarts I think that Weis is holding back showing what the Chiefs are going to do on offense. McCluster was a beast in camp...(saw it with my own eyes) and I think that Weis has to take a deep breath before he begins to game plan knowing all that Dexter can do. I think he is foaming at the mouth with all the weapons he has. He has NEVER had this much talent to play with. Watch out, our offense, (provided Cassel continues to develop) will rival Al Saunders and Dickie V's...the best part is that our defense this time around will thrive because every defense has thrived under Romeo's leadership.

Chiefs 10-6.
    My fantasy? 12-4.
    NO WAY we are a loser this season.
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    OH NO my friend, how can you say such things? The Chiefs are about to be FAVORED in Vegas to win the division! I truly believe that every single last player on this team has bought in to the Haley-Weis-Romeo-Pioli-Emmitt Thomas and Clark Hunt way of doing things...
    B) Strive for greatness

We have an easy easy schedule. But more importantly, the Chiefs preseason offense is the #1 rushing running attack in the LEAGUE! And that is just PRESEASON. Somewhere inside my smarts I think that Weis is holding back showing what the Chiefs are going to do on offense. McCluster was a beast in camp...(saw it with my own eyes) and I think that Weis has to take a deep breath before he begins to game plan knowing all that Dexter can do. I think he is foaming at the mouth with all the weapons he has. He has NEVER had this much talent to play with. Watch out, our offense, (provided Cassel continues to develop) will rival Al Saunders and Dickie V's...the best part is that our defense this time around will thrive because every defense has thrived under Romeo's leadership.

Chiefs 10-6.
    My fantasy? 12-4.
    I sure hope your right my friend; I would love nothing more then to eat crow.

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    B) Strive for greatness

Chiefs 10-6.
    My fantasy? 12-4.
    Realistically, I see an 8-8 season. Which I think will be a good season for us. I think we will surprise some teams and win some we weren't expected to win, but I think we will lose some due to mistakes and inexperience. But I'm sure looking forward to next season when I think we will truly break out.
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

There are some nice preseason predictions in this thread... starting with the first one. I only see 2 mistakes that were made... good job.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    There are some nice preseason predictions in this thread... starting with the first one. I only see 2 mistakes that were made... good job.
    Thanks man! I still feel pissed about the Chiefs not performing in Denver and screwing me over! I was shocked about the Seahawk game though. I really started believing in this team after that road performance.

13-2 isn't bad I guess. Hope to make it 14-2!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

...Sitting down to a nice sweet succulent platter of crow right now.

....Ummmmmmm, crow!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123