Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: It's time.......(game predictions)

Default It's time.......(game predictions)

I know, way too early, but I'm itching for some FOOTBALL! Most of these probably wont' be insanely accurate, but according to what I'm hearing about us and said opponents right now, why not?

vs Chargers- W (27-24)

Nope, I'm not sold on this win, but the holdouts sure help! No question, the Chargers will put up some points on our defense, but I'm becoming more and more impressed with this offense.

@ Browns- W (31-10)

No way the Browns beat us this time. As long as we stop the run, this should be a laugher.

vs 49ers- W (17-14)

This one was a tough call. The 49ers are for real and they're trying to prove it in a weak NFC West. Their defense is incredible and have a lot of talent on offense, but QB is a huge question mark. With a better offense, we come out on top.

@ Colts- L (34-20)

After a 3-0 start, no need to feel bad about this one, it's the Colts. They're too much for a lot of teams.

@ Texans- L (28-24)

An offensive shootout, but I think the Texans are equipped with a bit more talent than us. It's on the road, as well.

vs Jags- W (24-14)

Back in the win column! I don't thing the Jags are quite as bad as people think, but they do have a problem at QB.

vs Bills- W (14-6)

The Bills are the weirdest team in the NFL. They usually finish on the south side of .500, but sometimes, they can pull a good game out. I think we'll win, but don't be shocked at an upset.

@ Raiders- L (17-13)

Yep, call me crazy, but the Raiders are much better this year without Russel. While not an offensive juggernaut, their defense makes up for it.

@ Broncos- W (27-17)

No way the Broncos have the year they did last year, and that wasn't even a playoff year, thanks to us. This team has way too many problems to NOT be in anywhere but last.

vs Cardinals- W (35-28)

The Cardinals defense got a lot worse without Dansby, but they'll still put up points with Leinart. I think he'll be a lot better than his first around at QB.

@ Seahawks- L (24-14)

Yep, I'm calling this a loss. The Seahawks have a ton of talent now and could be a sleeper for the west in a week division. Of course, the road doesn't help.

vs Broncos- W (24-10)

Read above, it's almost the same thing, only maybe a bit worse because it's at home.

@ Chargers- L (35-20)

A lot of this depends on Jackson coming back. If he's still having issues, then we could steal this one.

@ Rams- W (41-10)

A massacre for the Governor's Cup.

vs Titans- W (27-21)

This is one of my most anticipated games. Charles vs Johnson? Sign me up! Should be one of the better games of the year to watch.

vs Raiders- W (21-10)

They beat us there, but we take them out here on the last game of the season.

End record has us at 11-5 and should be right there for the division and definite wild card! Now remember, this is a pretty optimistic record and some games could bend either way. Let me know what you guys think!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I know, way too early, but I'm itching for some FOOTBALL! Most of these probably wont' be insanely accurate, but according to what I'm hearing about us and said opponents right now, why not?

vs Chargers- W (27-10)

Nope, I'm not sold on this win, but the holdouts sure help! No question, the Chargers will put up some points on our defense, but I'm becoming more and more impressed with this offense.

@ Browns- W (24-10)

No way the Browns beat us this time. As long as we stop the run, this should be a laugher.

vs 49ers- W (17-14)

This one was a tough call. The 49ers are for real and they're trying to prove it in a weak NFC West. Their defense is incredible and have a lot of talent on offense, but QB is a huge question mark. With a better offense, we come out on top.

@ Colts- W (24-17)

After a 3-0 start, no need to feel bad about this one, it's the Colts. They're too much for a lot of teams.

@ Texans- W (24-21)

An offensive shootout, but I think the Texans are equipped with a bit more talent than us. It's on the road, as well.

vs Jags- W (24-14)

Back in the win column! I don't thing the Jags are quite as bad as people think, but they do have a problem at QB.

vs Bills- W (31-13)

The Bills are the weirdest team in the NFL. They usually finish on the south side of .500, but sometimes, they can pull a good game out. I think we'll win, but don't be shocked at an upset.

@ Raiders- W (21-10)

Yep, call me crazy, but the Raiders are much better this year without Russel. While not an offensive juggernaut, their defense makes up for it.

@ Broncos- W (27-17)

No way the Broncos have the year they did last year, and that wasn't even a playoff year, thanks to us. This team has way too many problems to NOT be in anywhere but last.

vs Cardinals- W (35-17)

The Cardinals defense got a lot worse without Dansby, but they'll still put up points with Leinart. I think he'll be a lot better than his first around at QB.

@ Seahawks- W (24-14)

Yep, I'm calling this a loss. The Seahawks have a ton of talent now and could be a sleeper for the west in a week division. Of course, the road doesn't help.

vs Broncos- W (24-10)

Read above, it's almost the same thing, only maybe a bit worse because it's at home.

@ Chargers- W (27-17)

A lot of this depends on Jackson coming back. If he's still having issues, then we could steal this one.

@ Rams- W (34-10)

A massacre for the Governor's Cup.

vs Titans- W (27-21)

This is one of my most anticipated games. Charles vs Johnson? Sign me up! Should be one of the better games of the year to watch.

vs Raiders- W (21-10)

They beat us there, but we take them out here on the last game of the season.

End record has us at 16-0 and should be right there for the division and definite wild card! Now remember, this is a pretty optimistic record and some games could bend either way. Let me know what you guys think!
    My predictions that differ from yours are within your quote in the brighter RED.
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 08-07-2010 at 03:09 AM.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I stand corrected, only one problem.

You lowered the the points we score on the Browns!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

vs Chargers- W (27-24) W (34-17)

The Chargers still have the most talent in the division but I just don't think they'll have their crap together for week one and we eek one out.

@ Browns- W (31-10) W (35-24)

The Browns are still going to be a pretty bad team next year. New QB in week 2 in a new system and Cribbs as the only offensive weapon... I don't think we're going to see a repeat of last year's embarrassment.

vs 49ers- W (17-14) L (24-14)

The 49ers are too good for us to beat at this point. This should be a coast for San Fran.

@ Colts- L (34-20) L (42-17)

Same for the Colts

@ Texans- L (28-24) L (48-24)

Same for the Texans

vs Jags- W (24-14) W (24-14)

The Jags are an enigma. They've got weapons and coaching but never put it together. Who knows what they're going to do?

vs Bills- W (14-6) W (30-9)

The Bills will be bad for a couple more years.

@ Raiders- L (17-13) L (24-3)

I can see the Raiders making HUGE strides this season. I think it depends on the coaching... which is suspect in my mind, but I think they're right there with the Chargers as far as talent is concerned. Don't be shocked to see them take the division.

@ Broncos- W (27-17) W (35-17)

wow.... McDaniel.... wow.... And I thought Al Davis was the best thing that ever could've happened to the Chiefs... wow...

vs Cardinals- W (35-28) W (27-13)

Good coaching, new QB, lesser defense... who knows... they COULD have their act together by now. But I'm giving the edge to Arrowhead.

@ Seahawks- L (24-14) W (28-27)

I can't see a borderline team improving with a first year coach... They'll regress some and make them beatable for this team.

vs Broncos- W (24-10) W (56-24)

wow.... McDaniel.... wow.... And I thought Al Davis was the best thing that ever could've happened to the Chiefs... wow...

@ Chargers- L (35-20) W (34-10)

I think the Chiefs should be greatly improved by this point in the season. If they're healthy and the coaching is what we expect, we're fighting with the Raiders for the division and the Chargers have faded.

@ Rams- W (41-10) W (27-7)

pffffff

vs Titans- W (27-21) L (49-17)

Won't even be close. Titans could be Super Bowl bound if Vince becomes Vince.

vs Raiders- W (21-10) L (17-3)

I'd love a win at Arrowhead against the Raiders... i just think their defense is too much for us.
    10-6

Seems like I'm optimistic about this team this year as well...

I'm sure that'll change soon.

Wow TexasChief you are really hyped about Vince Young!

No way in hell do the Titans demolish us 49-17.

i just dont see the raiders sweeping us....the raiders are better but are getting far too much credit this offseason...jason campbell came from a 4 win team (with a good defense) and he still has a suspect oline in oakland...raiders have a decent secondary but we now have more offensive weapons than they can cover...they also have to prove they can stop the run...until then, im assuming jones and charles will run all over them

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    i just dont see the raiders sweeping us....the raiders are better but are getting far too much credit this offseason...jason campbell came from a 4 win team (with a good defense) and he still has a suspect oline in oakland...raiders have a decent secondary but we now have more offensive weapons than they can cover...they also have to prove they can stop the run...until then, im assuming jones and charles will run all over them
    You forget...the Raiders are controlled by Al Davis...he'll do something stupid and irrational, as is typical, to ruin his team being "better". I don't think the Raiders are "better" than the Chiefs anyway, regardless of Al Davis screwing up or not, hahaha. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I stand corrected, only one problem.

You lowered the the points we score on the Browns!
    That's because the Browns in my memory, always seem to manage somehow...to play a fairly decent defensive game against our Chiefs. I never under-estimate the Browns defense as a result of doing so in the past, hahaha.

Heck, I've seen the Browns defense surprisingly do well against some really good offensive teams over the years!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    You forget...the Raiders are controlled by Al Davis...he'll do something stupid and irrational, as is typical, to ruin his team being "better". I don't think the Raiders are "better" than the Chiefs anyway, regardless of Al Davis screwing up or not, hahaha. :)
    i wasnt saying the raiders are better than us...they are better than last year

Quote Originally Posted by whatwasthat? View Post
    i wasnt saying the raiders are better than us...they are better than last year
    Oh, haha...my bad, sorry. I'm short on sleep, though an excuse for misreading, is likely why I did.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast