Thread: Chiefs Training Camp Video - Two In The Kingdom

Default Chiefs Training Camp Video - Two In The Kingdom

This is video coverage compiled by Rock Chalk Chiefs and X-Factor while at training camp. Rock Chalk has a Facebook Group called 'Two In The Kingdom'...of which relates to all his video coverage and more of the Kansas City Chiefs. I enjoy his video's, so thought some of y'all not familiar with them might also. :)

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gxpwRmd4H4"]YouTube- ‪TWO IN THE KINGDOM - EPISODE 4‬‎[/ame]

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

His video skills are getting better! I really like his videos!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    His video skills are getting better! I really like his videos!
    Yep...practice makes perfect, and they're indeed getting better and better. Rock Chalk is becoming more comfortable in front of the camera as time passes too. I appreciate Rock Chalk & X-Factor's concept of their Facebook group "Two In The Kingdom"..."for the fans, by the fans". The concept is totally based upon a fans perspective of our Chiefs, all related...rather than from a professional 'paid' or 'self benefiting' journalistic point of view.

That's why I enjoy our discussions here at Chiefs Crowd too, moreso than reading all the journalist thoughts or opinions, often of which are bias in my opinion, haha.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Oh, and I really enjoy the music he incorporates into the video's too, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Yep...practice makes perfect, and they're indeed getting better and better. Rock Chalk is becoming more comfortable in front of the camera as time passes too. I appreciate Rock Chalk & X-Factor's concept of their Facebook group "Two In The Kingdom"..."for the fans, by the fans". The concept is totally based upon a fans perspective of our Chiefs, all related...rather than from a professional 'paid' or 'self benefiting' journalistic point of view.

That's why I enjoy our discussions here at Chiefs Crowd too, moreso than reading all the journalist thoughts or opinions, often of which are bias in my opinion, haha.
    Well, not !