Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: MNF Tailgate & Game ROLL CALL...who's gonna be there?

Default MNF Tailgate & Game ROLL CALL...who's gonna be there?

I was wondering who from Chiefs Crowd will be attending the Chiefs Crowd MNF Season Opener tailgate gathering & game. I'm making & bringing my homemade potato salad, baked beans, chocolate peanut butter fudge, and a variety of homemade cookies, to go with stuff others are contributing. I need to plan on quantity. If you're gonna be there...could you post so here please? Okay...truthfully, it's not all about quantity...I'm just hoping a lot of you I've not met I'm gonna get to and we're gonna have one heck of a CC tailgate party! HA!

This is who I think is definite besides myself, I went through Canada's original thread. If you're on this list and not coming, or have changes in numbers, correct me please, haha. If you're coming & not on the list add yourself please.

Canada, Dan, Dell
    Coach
    Clint aka striken
    Brenda aka Glennbree & hubby
    Tammietailgator & hubby
    Seek & wife
    Hometeam & wife
    Walter aka pbatrucker
    Kevin & wife aka Vanilla Garilla
    Hayvern & wife
    buffman316
    bbacker51 - group of 8?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

I was wondering and im to lazy to look back through 17 pages of forum to see lol. is there anything that we will need to bring to the tailgate? Ive been to plenty of games but I have never been a serious part of a tailgate.... i know thats what we chiefs are known for i feel ashamed lol so just let me know whats needed

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Dan and I eat A LOT. You can count us as 2 people each!!
    Me too.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    I was wondering and im to lazy to look back through 17 pages of forum to see lol. is there anything that we will need to bring to the tailgate? Ive been to plenty of games but I have never been a serious part of a tailgate.... i know thats what we chiefs are known for i feel ashamed lol so just let me know whats needed
    You can bring beer for Canada!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    I think we have everything covered as far as food, etc.. Unless I've missed something...all you need to bring is your own beer or beverage, chairs if you need them, and of course yourself & friends, haha. Our Chiefs Crowd tailgate is hoping to raise funds to benefit a Cancer charity our fellow member Seek works with, so donations will be appreciated to help cover cost of food, as well as benefit the charity. The amount donated is up to you, but a minimum amount of $5.00 per person has been suggested. :)

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

benton wisconsin,about 6 1/2 hours from arrowhead staidum

Eighteen of us coming down 14 from wisconsin two from San Diego, two from Galena Ill for the monday night game going to do alittle tailgateing also were will you guy,s be at were going to get there earley at least like to come over and interduce myself, can't wait arrowhead will be rocking.

Quote Originally Posted by dennystillchiefs View Post
    Eighteen of us coming down 14 from wisconsin two from San Diego, two from Galena Ill for the monday night game going to do alittle tailgateing also were will you guy,s be at were going to get there earley at least like to come over and interduce myself, can't wait arrowhead will be rocking.
    Look for a group flying a large Canadian Flag. Canada aka Dave, is bringing his Canadian flag to not only mark our location uniquely, but to also represent his Canadian Chiefs pride.

At this time it's planned for us to be on the East side of the stadium, Lot A. We also plan on getting there early, to set up the tables, tents, food, etc.. If for some reason the lot location changes, I will post that info here prior to Monday.

Several of us are staying at the Quality Inn on Noland Road, two exits East of Arrowhead. We may use it as a location to meet up with others and convoy into Arrowhead together.

I think we are gonna be around lot A. Look for the big Canada flag!!

....what she said!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I will be looking for a big Canada flag... if I don't hook up near Quality INN!!!

Updated attendance list!! I've added dennystillchiefs group of 18 coming in for the game & tailgate. This kicks us up to around 70...if I count Canada, Dan, & Clint as 2, hahaha.

Canada, Dan, Dell & girlfriend
    Coach
    Seek, wife & sister in law
    Connie Jo, plus friends Kelly, Brett, & his friend Ben from Wisconsin.
    Clint aka striken & guest
    Brenda aka Glennbree & hubby
    Tammietailgator & hubby
    Hometeam & "traitor Chargers fan best friend"
    Walter aka pbatrucker
    Kevin & wife aka Vanilla Garilla
    Kevin's friends - couple
    Hayvern & CapitalT
    buffman316
    bbacker51 - group of 8?
    Jacko58, his girlfriend, & friend
    nigeriannightmare + 5 with him
    LasVegasWJT
    dennystillchiefs - 18

Quote Originally Posted by LasVegasWJT View Post
    I will be looking for a big Canada flag... if I don't hook up near Quality INN!!!
    If you need a ride to the stadium Willie, give me a shout! No reason to pay cab fare...I don't think your hotel is that far from the Quality Inn, since they're both on Noland Road.