Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 19

Thread: CC Member Ryfo18 is getting married today! Congrats!

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default CC Member Ryfo18 is getting married today! Congrats!


    0 Not allowed!
    I read on Facebook this morning, that our Chiefs Crowd member Ryfo18 aka Ryan is getting married today!

    Congrats to Ryan and his bride! I wish you many, many, blessings sent from above for a lifetime of love and happiness!


    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    That's awesome. Congrats Ryfo!

    Resident Celebrity

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Ryfo getting married today inspired thought of weddings. I was thinking, 'IF', and that's a great big 'IF'...I ever married again, I'd like to be married in one of two places.

    The first...at ARROWHEAD! lol

    The second choice...Marblehead Lighthouse, Ohio.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Pearland, Texas
    Posts
    2,872
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Ryfo getting married today inspired thought of weddings. I was thinking, 'IF', and that's a great big 'IF'...I ever married again, I'd like to be married in one of two places.

    The first...at ARROWHEAD! lol

    The second choice...Marblehead Lighthouse, Ohio.
    That would be cool. Especially if it was inside the stadium.

    Resident Celebrity

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    SuKCer!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    That would be cool. Especially if it was inside the stadium.
    They've had people get married there before, but it's been several years ago I think. I remember Lamar even being included in one fan's wedding somehow, haha.

    Hey! My veil could be a red & gold headdress!! hahaha ~ain't kidding~

    Edit for second thought...'he' would wear the headdress, I'd be in braids with a headband & single feathers! LOL
    Last edited by Connie Jo; 08-07-2010 at 04:05 PM.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    They've had people get married there before, but it's been several years ago I think. I remember Lamar even being included in one fan's wedding somehow, haha.

    Hey! My veil could be a red & gold headdress!! hahaha ~ain't kidding~
    Connie Joe....will you marry me?



    I have to check and make sure its OK with my wife first!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Connie Joe....will you marry me?



    I have to check and make sure its OK with my wife first!!
    Check with her also, to see if she's willing to move to Utah, cause last I knew, that's the only state you can have more than one wife legally! LOL

    On somewhat of a more serious note, sort of, haha...you could always renew your wedding vows to your wife at Arrowhead around an anniversary date, that would be awesome!! I can be one of your groomsmaids, lol.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,341
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 28

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Check with her also, to see if she's willing to move to Utah, cause last I knew, that's the only state you can have more than one wife legally! LOL

    On somewhat of a more serious note, sort of, haha...you could always renew your wedding vows to your wife at Arrowhead around an anniversary date, that would be awesome!! I can be one of your groomsmaids, lol.
    I had a hard enough time getting her to say Yes in the first place!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I had a hard enough time getting her to say Yes in the first place!!
    Yeah, but you didn't ask her to get married at Arrowhead! Then again, that might not have been a good idea if she's not a Chiefs fan or into football, lol.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Congrats. Sooners
    By Fansincebirth in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-23-2010, 03:40 PM
  2. Happy Birthday Ryfo18
    By Coach in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 05:57 PM
  3. Ryfo18 reaches 500 posts!
    By Coach in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-08-2010, 03:38 PM
  4. Ryfo18 reaches 100 posts!
    By Coach in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 01-07-2010, 08:56 PM
  5. Brother is getting married to a Donkey fan!!!
    By doobs_05 in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 09-28-2009, 03:44 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •