Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Football Gameplan's 2010 Season Preview Video - Kansas City Chiefs

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default Football Gameplan's 2010 Season Preview Video - Kansas City Chiefs


    0 Not allowed!
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpzDGRd-O6E"]Chiefs Season Preview Video[/ame]

    Good Morning Chiefs Fans!! Good Luck on the Upcoming Season!

    Enjoy the Video!

    Emory

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good video! I think I've watched all the videos you've posted here and it seems like they get better and better each time. Usually when I see things like this where they analyze each team, they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the Chiefs, but I can tell you did your homework (I'll ignore the Kolby Smith mention since I don't know when you filmed this. He was released recently). Good overall analysis of the Chiefs offseason, nice job!

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Good video! I think I've watched all the videos you've posted here and it seems like they get better and better each time. Usually when I see things like this where they analyze each team, they don't know what they're talking about when it comes to the Chiefs, but I can tell you did your homework (I'll ignore the Kolby Smith mention since I don't know when you filmed this. He was released recently). Good overall analysis of the Chiefs offseason, nice job!
    Thanks Yashi!! I appreciate the feedback! We try to improve every time... We filmed this in May.. I just got around to finally editing these videos :(

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    2,246
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Only thing I'll disagree with is the assessment on Glenn Dorsey. He really improved as the year went along. It might be hard to tell looking at the stats, but I think the easiest thing to go on is the rushing yards allowed when he was in compared to when he wasn't.

    The biggest game that stands out in my mind is against the Browns where we allowed well over 300, and no he didn't play. In games he did play, we did give up some yards at times, but generally around the 100-150 area.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Only thing I'll disagree with is the assessment on Glenn Dorsey. He really improved as the year went along. It might be hard to tell looking at the stats, but I think the easiest thing to go on is the rushing yards allowed when he was in compared to when he wasn't.

    The biggest game that stands out in my mind is against the Browns where we allowed well over 300, and no he didn't play. In games he did play, we did give up some yards at times, but generally around the 100-150 area.
    I agree...and I did make the mention that he got better as the year went on.. but I do feel like that if he was in the 4-3, he'd be even better

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,028
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 445
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I think that they were spot on about Cassle holding on to the ball to long. That was a big issue with him at times last season and something that I really hope he can fix.

    The thing about Dorsey I don't think we can say till this season. The browns last year showed how much we missed him in there. I think he could have a real good year and show that he was worth the 1st round pick.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,120
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Good video; speak a little slower and relax a little more towards the beginning. As the video went on you both did much better. Well done!


  8. #8
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Im sorry but I didnt like it. I hope these guys dont get paid to do this. Everything said is common knowledge by any fan, and the scenerios..well my 11 year old has that insight...

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Nice video! Thanks for sharing. I do agree with Chiefster though, with speaking slower. I don't know about others, but for me...I have some hearing loss, so the faster someone talks the more difficulty I have with understanding what they're saying. :)

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    200
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Im sorry but I didnt like it. I hope these guys dont get paid to do this. Everything said is common knowledge by any fan, and the scenerios..well my 11 year old has that insight...
    Thanks for the feedback... I would hope that a fan of the Chiefs would know more than a person who covers every team of the NFL, CFL, AFL, IWFL, WFA, NCAA (FBS-JUCO), High School, NAFL, IFL, AIFA, IFAF, UFL & WSPL...


    I look forward to watching your 11 year old's insight on his/her upcoming video

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2010 Kansas City Chiefs Outlook
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-07-2010, 08:26 AM
  2. Football Gameplan's Draft Grades Video - Kansas City Chiefs
    By EmDiggy in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-11-2010, 04:00 PM
  3. The 2010 Kansas City Chiefs season can not get here soon enough.
    By aaronchieffan in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 04-25-2010, 11:27 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •