Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Biggest Loss for the Chiefs?

Default Biggest Loss for the Chiefs?

What's the biggest, most painful loss that the Cheifs endured?

-Scout

Feel the rush...

My birthday is in February. The sad thing is my grandma died a day before it this year.....usually a good month other than that plus the Super Bowl is in it. The shortest month but it seems to have the most going on. Let's hope nothing goes wrong for you next February, or for anyone else.
    It starts with the Offensive line

how about every D-lineman not Allan drafted by CP in the last decade, all those wasted first and second round picks

biggest loss for the chiefs was priest holmes..we could have won a superbowl..

Quote Originally Posted by kilobytes View Post
    My birthday is in February. The sad thing is my grandma died a day before it this year.....usually a good month other than that plus the Super Bowl is in it. The shortest month but it seems to have the most going on. Let's hope nothing goes wrong for you next February, or for anyone else.
    I'm sorry for the loss of your grandma. :(

I made it through many February's in life without drama or loss...just now has the majority of bad things occurring in my life overall after 2007-2009. Before then I didn't hate February, or even think of it as a bad month. This year I had some mild panic attacks as February approached, haha. Seems silly, but hell...after the 3 February's prior...I was terrified of February.

I lost my dog Lily in late January, but not February! The only negative February 2010, thank God literally...was having no one special to share Valentines with the first time since I was 15 yrs old. I considered that a blessing by comparison to the 3 past February's, hahaha. I'll be apprehensive when Feb. 2011 rolls around, likely take me a couple yrs. getting use to nothing bad happening before I'll trust February again, lol.

Although...if our Chiefs go to Super Bowl in February 2011...that would cure my fear of February sooner! LOL

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

DT no questions asked and then i would say jared allen

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    So...the Chiefs/Packers game would be my brother Ricky's one & only game attended at Arrowhead, the only game I attended with him. I'm so very grateful, and blessed to have had the opportunity...as well, the opportunity to care for him his last 5 months of life.

When I road tripped to Canton a year ago, August 2009...to attend Derrick Thomas' NFL HOF induction ceremony...I took my brother Ricky's #58 DT jersey with me. It was his favorite Chiefs item. I wore it in Ricky's honor to the ceremony...taking him in spirit with me to witness our favorite Chief be inducted into the NFL HOF. :)
    Wow, that is quite moving and fascinating at the same time. That's awesome that you took such good care of him! That's really neat!

-Scout
    Feel the rush...

Jason Whitlock???

Quote Originally Posted by bbacker51 View Post
    Jason Whitlock???
    That is a BIG loss. But I don't think they mean size

Resident Celebrity

agreed

hold on. at my age im still counting

yeah the 71 playoff with the fins at old munic. for 2 reasons

1. i got in free to see it

2. only been home from Nam for a year. me and my bud thought for sure this was it !!!
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast