Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Depth Chart questions...

Default Depth Chart questions...

Question: Why is Derrick Johnson still 2nd team at ILB behind D. Williams? I thought DJ had done everything right this off-season according to Haley. Personally, I love Haley and I love that he only wants players that are team captains by nature, i.e. Vrabel, Berry, Dexter, Thomas Jones...etc. BUT come on. Enough of the "message" you are trying to send DJ. Throw the guy a bone! Its getting to a point where I am doubting the logic, and I am a "glass half full--everything is going to be great you'll see" fan. But seriously. Now I know its the preseason, but if Johnson is not starting against San Diego on Monday Night Sept 13, I am going to be angry.
    Last edited by KCINNYC; 08-11-2010 at 12:36 AM.
    Resident Ambassador!

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    They said today Waters was taking a few snaps at center with the second team. I think that moving Waters to Center and starting Asamoah makes our offensive line stronger. Asamoah is having a stellar camp
    I agree entirely. I admire Niswanger's heart and intelligence, but he's just too easily crushed by opposing DTs and NTs. Get Asamoah in there at LG and move Waters to C.

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    They said today Waters was taking a few snaps at center with the second team. I think that moving Waters to Center and starting Asamoah makes our offensive line stronger. Asamoah is having a stellar camp
    I had heard that Lilja was having a pretty good camp too. Asamoah is the player I am most excited about drafting. I would be extremely excited if he beats our eiter Lilja or Waters.

If they are truly moving Waters to back up center That does not sound good for either Niswanger or Wiegman. We may end up seeing one of them cut.

I dont think they will cut either of them.. I would like to see atleast one back up kicker brought in though.

Good to hear Asamoah is having a good camp, the O-line needs young talent

I don't care how smart niswanger is.When he get blown up at the point off attack and gets push back two yards on almost every play.Thats not a good thing.Are you seeing the same thing I am SEEK.I hope he can improve,as I hope anyone on are team can.I just don't see Niswanger improving much.Move Waters over to center and let Asamoah start at guard.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12