Thread: Friday the 13th!!! Are you ready for some Chiefs football!!

Default Friday the 13th!!! Are you ready for some Chiefs football!!

I would've preferred not being reminded by Facebook friends this is Friday the 13th, lol.

Chiefs first pre-season game is tonight. If there is any real Friday the 13th bad luck it will be on the Falcons, haha. The falcon bird is sorta spooky like Friday the 13th, so the eery bad luck will naturally be attracted to the spooky looking birds, ha! Sorta like lightning is drawn naturally to the obvious tallest point, haha.

I was provided with an opportunity yesterday to spend the weekend in Detroit, attend Kid Rock & TBT's show there Sunday...would've been leaving today, but declined the opportunity. I didn't know it was Friday the 13th, but thinking I'm glad I declined the offer. Detriots prefix is 313...that's too many 13's at one time going on, lol.

What's eery recently is old friends I've not seen or heard from in years sending me friends requests on Facebook! It's great to hear from them, get reconnected...but I have had a telephone all these years that Facebook didn't exist. LOL

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Seven months will no Chiefs football is tough! Even though tomorrow is only pre-season I am so glad to finally see some football. It's always nice to see the team wearing the Chiefs gear, Especially some of them for the first time.. Berry, McCluster, Arenas just to name a few. I hope for a Chiefs victory and to see some signs of good things on the way for this team!

Resident Celebrity

13 will also be the number of points we win by tomorrow!

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    13 will also be the number of points we win by tomorrow!
    ....And then we had a prediction!

Its on at 1:30am here (but it will be Sat the 14th by then)

I've been on nites for three in a row so I am gonna sleep all day, wake up around 3pm (got a cold case of beer in the fridge) and Im gonna watch football until 4am!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Oh what a great day it is! Yes, it is only preseason...but it's CHIEFS Football! It's gonna be a GREAT day!
    **ChiefsChick**

CAN NOT WAIT. It's about time for the CHIEFS to play again.

Well you would had good luck getting to Detriot today. Atleast the flights looked pretty empty this morning.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>