Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Importance of preseason wins this year?

Default Importance of preseason wins this year?

How important would you say is our need this year to begin a string of wins Friday?

The new coaching staff in place, the additions of our draft class, and a bunch of guys who basically got the butts kicked last year. I usually could care less about these games outcome other than the evaluation aspect they are meant for. This year with all the changes, the buzz from the kc fan base and where we have been last year I think they need to go for the win.

network coverage is something we need. FA players want to go to better teams where do you think they get a lot of thier info from? Plus us as fans get more info as well..

I think they are somewhat important. Like others have said, it's not the wins that matter but how the starters look. I do look at backups as well to see what type of a bench we have in case of injury.

Look at the Cowboys, the first team looks great all around but when they get to the redzone they can't score. That can come off as a problem to fans.

But still seeing a win no matter when it is feels god. I'd like to think they players see it as a morale boost but really I think the fans look more into preseason wins than the team does.

From what I've read on here sounds like our draft class has done great and we fixed some problems from last year. But hey, first game right? The coaches can now see how we handle different schemes and build around that. They'll probably gel by the third preseason game.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123