Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

Default Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

Because the Vikings are terrible. I hope it's at least a well played game, but I fear that Tarvaris will be overwhelmed by the Arrowhead crowd and throw 4 more INT's like he did today against Detroit. :(

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    You just don't worry about what we are doing. :character0079: Got it Buster?
    Yes SIR!! I will be sitting quietly in the corner doing what I do best
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    If the Chiefs start Brody as quarterback, they will not only win against the vikings, but they will blow them out by at least 17+ points.

If they Chiefs start Huard, they have a chance of losing the game.

Simple as that.
    Are you serious?

Quote Originally Posted by VikesnChiefs View Post
    Are you serious?
    I don't know what that guy is thinking. Lol. I do, however, expect to see the Chiefs win.

Oh I thought Chief fans were cool, but aight i see how yall roll. **** yall, we gon kill yall ***. The only think teams can do on us is pass and yall aint got **** lmao we dont have to pass we can run all over yall with AP + chester. Our defense is the best in the league good luck LJ. We gon kill the chiefs
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2007 at 07:01 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by VikeFan4L View Post
    Oh I thought Chief fans were cool, but aight i see how yall roll. **** yall, we gon kill yall ***. The only think teams can do on us is pass and yall aint got **** lmao we dont have to pass we can run all over yall with AP + chester. Our defense is the best in the league good luck LJ. We gon kill the chiefs
    STFU Get the f*ck outta here if you're just gonna come talk sh*t. Your Viqueens are going to have their eye-liner replaced with real black-eyes after Sunday. GTFO and have a sh*tty life, "yalls" LMAO. You illiterate f*ck.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2007 at 07:01 PM.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Whoa there big fella....there are all kinds of spelling mistakes in there and they DO NOT make you sound tough or badass or whatever it is that you are going for. Should we all start going for the Viqueens this weekend cause some illiterate dumb**** showed up and started spewing crap all over the boards. Is Molestor Taylor even playing this weekend?? ...and your defense is the best in the league?? Are you kidding me?? Just because you guys had the purple penis eaters a few decades ago donsen't mean you have a defense today dumbass. And Chiefs fans are pretty cool until you start talking **** like your last post.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Wow that is impressive for your first post.

Sounds like we have a poet in our midst.

There once was a man from St. Paul,
    Whose post was filled with gall,
    He talked some sh!t,
    Got grilled on a spit,
    And now he has only one ball.

Sissy.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2007 at 07:02 PM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

You guys are overrated on defense and have a joke for a QB. What, now they're thinking about starting Bollinger? Good luck with that. We'll see what your running game does when your one dimensional. I can't believe i'm waisting time on your dumb @ss.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2007 at 07:03 PM.

Just to clarify:

The Viqueens are 25th in the league in passing defense, 6th in rushing defense, and 20th overall. According to NFL.com the Patriots boast the best defense in the league so far this season. The Chiefs are currently 7th overall.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Oh you were cool untill I said something huh? I can to say some positive stuff about yall for this game but all I read was negative stuff about us. like the ****ty vikings etc, you can read look at the other posts. and royal our defense is overrated and qb is a joke right? look at yall ****ty *** team. **** is huard or croyl. Our QB is young and can improve anytime, your washed up *** team. and think I give a **** if I got errors in my typin? ***** I can type how I want. this site aint shyt. That poem was as wack as the chiefs Yeah I know moe our passing defense is the weakspot on our team, so your team better be practicing all day on your passing game. Do like kitna did he ran through our defense with all his weapons, and we still almost won that game.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-20-2007 at 07:05 PM.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast