Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

Default Chiefs will go to 1-2 next week.

Because the Vikings are terrible. I hope it's at least a well played game, but I fear that Tarvaris will be overwhelmed by the Arrowhead crowd and throw 4 more INT's like he did today against Detroit. :(

Quote Originally Posted by timsatt1 View Post
    If the Chiefs start Brody as quarterback, they will not only win against the vikings, but they will blow them out by at least 17+ points.

If they Chiefs start Huard, they have a chance of losing the game.

Simple as that.
    Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr...iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiight.

That's what we need. We need to start a turnover machine, against a team that has only been able to score through turnovers.

Aside forn the turnovers that Huard has thrown, which can be blamed on recievers, you add in Croyles ability to throw directly to defenders, then we will be able to "blow-out" another team.

The Vikings are already starting their Brodie Croyle, I say let's take advantage of that, by collecting his turnovers and not giving them back in return.

Hopefully, Huard is O.k., injury-wise.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

That's what we need. We need to start a turnover machine, against a team that has only been able to score through turnovers.

Aside forn the turnovers that Huard has thrown, which can be blamed on recievers, you add in Croyles ability to throw directly to defenders, then we will be able to "blow-out" another team.

The Vikings are already starting their Brodie Croyle, I say let's take advantage of that, by collecting his turnovers and not giving them back in return.

A turnover is a turnover. I can't wait to get Croyle in there, but I agree that Huard should stay in. He's the number two QB in the league, right? Maybe he just hasn't found his groove.

Enough of my much hated sarcasm. I don't think Huard give us much of an edge, but I still say give him a few more games.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Default KC

I have found some interesting analysis on the cheifs from several writers on the subject at http://www.sportsultra.com/nfl/team/...k=30&track=nav

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Less filling!

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    A turnover is a turnover. I can't wait to get Croyle in there, but I agree that Huard should stay in. He's the number two QB in the league, right? Maybe he just hasn't found his groove.

Enough of my much hated sarcasm. I don't think Huard give us much of an edge, but I still say give him a few more games.
    Taste great!

We gave ourselves opportunities to win against Chicago-- who is a way better team than the Vikings. Unfortunately, our offense hasn't come together enough yet to capitialize on the opportunities we did have against such a strong defense. The offense will keep coming together. I agree, the Chiefs win next week.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    We gave ourselves opportunities to win against Chicago-- who is a way better team than the Vikings. Unfortunately, our offense hasn't come together enough yet to capitialize on the opportunities we did have against such a strong defense. The offense will keep coming together. I agree, the Chiefs win next week.
    Agreed. I started to see some gellin' (like the word) on the offensive side. We will get even better against the Vikes this week. If we can keep the ball and capitialize like you say we should hae a real great showing of the Chiefs we all know we can be. GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post

I was trying to suggest that Huards ints will happen to Croyle, PLUS the kind of mistakes that Croyle ia going to make, from innexperience. I'm not ready to give up on Huard yet. Though, as I have stated before, I expect him to perform like a backup and eventually lose the starting job. I simply want him to have a chance, like we failed to give Gannon.

Vikings will be without Tavaris Jackson possibly. I believe he was injured in the game yesterday. I think they will be without defensive back Darren Sharper as well. This will make things a little easier for sure.

Even so, it still looks like they have one of the best D-lines in football, which isn't good for us. We should still win though, just hold on to the ball.

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I agree! The offense needs to get that "killer instinct" and take advantage of the opportunities the defense provides us. The offense also needs to sustain some drives and not have so many three and outs, to give our defense a rest. The offense did play better this game and I was most impressed with Bowe and his play. Hopefully, he will continue to develop quickly and give us another receiving threat to go with Tony!
    Keeping my britches between the ditches! :character00182:

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast