Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Patriots at it again...

Default Patriots at it again...

Pats and Saints have been practicing together all week long. I feel two ways about this.
    1. It should be illegal its kind of like cheating. 2 top teams getting the opportunity to get better practices in.
    2. Why don't we practice all week with another team, it would be way better learning then against your own team.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    Pats and Saints have been practicing together all week long. I feel two ways about this.
    1. It should be illegal its kind of like cheating. 2 top teams getting the opportunity to get better practices in.
    2. Why don't we practice all week with another team, it would be way better learning then against your own team.

Now I am not sure of the specifics... But I feel relatively certain that we had scrimmages against the Vikes during the preseason when we were in river falls. I dont know about it being all week but I know it was like 2 scrimmages. I am certain that it was the vikes cause they made a big deal about JA going against us right after the trade.

yes he had a scrimmage against the vikings. I just think that its a disadvantage to all the other teams in the league to allow 2 of the best teams to join together to try to dominate the league.
    Maybe since we are pats lite that we will be doing it too next year...lol

Are they switching coaches? That could be a huge advantage to have someone else's view point on a players skill level. Also, if a player is having a problem with any part of the game, another coach may have a better way to fix it than his own coach. If there's no rule now, I bet there will be.

yea it seemed from what I saw a pretty open pr=actices, they were even scrimmages they called it "practiced with all week".

Since they cant video practices anymore they just bring em in..lmao Belichec can be a real scum bag,,imo..

I dont really see how that is cheating....unfair to other teams maybe but not cheating.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I didnt say cheating I was meaning unfair...

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post

Yeah, we could scrimmage against the Rams...oh, wait.

...Never-mind.

Wouldn't that give both teams an advantage against each other 'IF' they ended up opponents too, such as in Super Bowl? Heck, they'd know each others teams inside and out, more or less.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast