Page 22 of 24 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Official KC 1st preseason game chat and thoughts

Default Official KC 1st preseason game chat and thoughts

Hope we have a great game heck the Faiders beat Dallas, although thier first team looked like crapola..

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks y'all for the game highlights! I'm not able to watch, so y'all are a blessing with letting me know what was good & bad, haha. :)

I don't get concerned much over a pre-season game, they're only practice games...a valuable tool for the coaches to evaluate, etc..
    NFL network has it coming on in few hours. So you can enjoy our misery fully...lol. You should have streamed it for free like we all did.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I read nothing into the first preseason game.
    I agree, except pass protection was the same, none. Defense, looks better. Running backs, showed up, JC looked good, and that rookie, what his name? The NFL is going to know his name soon. Just hope they can both can stay injury free for the season. Special teams, did not like the missed field goals, but it is first preseason game, first live game action, I think we will be ok. Kick Returner, again a rookie, showed that maybe we may have a new X-Factor on the team.
    I am over all, excited about this team! Do we have some problems to solve, yes, but I think we will be, again the force to be reckoned with in the AFC West.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I agree, except pass protection was the same, none. Defense, looks better. Running backs, showed up, JC looked good, and that rookie, what his name? The NFL is going to know his name soon. Just hope they can both can stay injury free for the season. Special teams, did not like the missed field goals, but it is first preseason game, first live game action, I think we will be ok. Kick Returner, again a rookie, showed that maybe we may have a new X-Factor on the team.
    I am over all, excited about this team! Do we have some problems to solve, yes, but I think we will be, again the force to be reckoned with in the AFC West.

Can't blame a guy for missing a couple of 50+ yarders.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post

agreed he had the leg that was nice to see. I wasnt to upset about it untill he missed the secong one too..lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    NFL network has it coming on in few hours. So you can enjoy our misery fully...lol. You should have streamed it for free like we all did.
    Nah, I don't have TV at all, haven't had it since right after Super Bowl. I have to have a satellite service out here, even the basic packages with no extra programming, for rural satellite areas are $75 per month, so I discontinued it.

I've never streamed, do I have to do anything special to stream?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    That is a long way, and to try to do it with the caliber of and speed of NFL players coming at you to stop you from kicking that ball! Ryan will be do fine, I think, that Mr Irrelevant, of the 2009 draft will be the next Chief Hall of Fame Place Kicker!

We got to see some stars shine a bit... McCluster and Charles give me some hope. Hoping more to see some others stand out. First game not bad.... but I still hate losing

Nah, I don't have TV at all, haven't had it since right after Super Bowl. I have to have a satellite service out here, even the basic packages with no extra programming, for rural satellite areas are $75 per month, so I discontinued it.

I've never streamed, do I have to do anything special to stream?

You dont have to do anything besides internet (which you obviously do and click a mouse it pops up like anyother web page and just plays..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    You dont have to do anything besides internet (which you obviously do and click a mouse it pops up like anyother web page and just plays..
    COOL!! Yep...I can do internet, haha. My satellite service for my internet is $60 monthly, but with living so far out, it's my most feasible & affordable source for interacting with 'humans', lol...so don't discontinue it.

My son & his wife don't live as far from me as my daughter & her family. My son's wife barrel races though, and their weekends are often dedicated to her passion for barrel racing, attending shows/rodeo's. If they're home, I can watch games with them on Sunday's...but likely that won't happen until colder weather is here.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

COOL!! Yep...I can do internet, haha. My satellite service for my internet is $60 monthly, but with living so far out, it's my most feasible & affordable source for interacting with 'humans', lol...so don't discontinue it.

My son & his wife don't live as far from me as my daughter & her family. My son's wife barrel races though, and their weekends are often dedicated to her passion for barrel racing, attending shows/rodeo's. If they're home, I can watch games with them on Sunday's...but likely that won't happen until colder weather is here.
    Tell em to give you the dang keys!!!!