Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Who's smarter

Default Who's smarter

Matt Cassel's agent for getting that huge contract for him or The patriots for getting a 2nd round pick for a below average QB?

It's still to early to tell. Last year was really just a throw away season when you look at it. Cassel did not do anything to say that he is not a good qb. Now with the coaching staff that Haley wants in place we will find out who came out ahead in that trade.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Matt Cassel's agent for getting that huge contract for him or The patriots for getting a 2nd round pick for a below average QB?
    Seriously? Another die hard fan!! Awesome!!

www.patriots.com They made a better choice, go there!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Bad troll post is bad.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Seriously? Another die hard fan!! Awesome!!

www.patriots.com They made a better choice, go there!!
    I'm a die hard Chiefs fan til the day I die that being said I do not think we are getting anywhere near our monies worth with Matt Cassel.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    It's still to early to tell. Last year was really just a throw away season when you look at it. Cassel did not do anything to say that he is not a good qb. Now with the coaching staff that Haley wants in place we will find out who came out ahead in that trade.
    He also didn't do anything to say he is a good QB. I think the Chiefs got too trigger happy and jumped on an unproven QB in Matt Cassel.

Proved he can take a hit over and over and over again. I'll split the blame 50/50 on him and the line for argument sake.

I still like Matt as a qbof. With Wies here now he will be a star.

He also didn't do anything to say he is a good QB. I think the Chiefs got too trigger happy and jumped on an unproven QB in Matt Cassel.
    Thats why I said it's to early to tell. Your right that he didn't do anything to prove that he is the QB that is worth the money. But you have to look at the team last year and the changes that were going on. They changed to Offense right before the season started with the OC being let go right before the season started. Add to that Cassels numbers should have been at least a little better then what they were with the dropped passes that were not his fault. He was not in a spot were he could prove much. I think the fact that he didn't do anything to say he is not the qb that can become the QBOTF says alot.

Quote Originally Posted by #58ChiefsFan View Post
    Proved he can take a hit over and over and over again. I'll split the blame 50/50 on him and the line for argument sake.

I still like Matt as a qbof. With Wies here now he will be a star.

I think that is going to be the biggest thing to help him. If there is one thing that Wies has proven that he can do it's put points on the board. I watched a lot of Notre Dame games the last few seasons. I think he made Jimmy Clausin a star. Hopefuly he does the same thing with Matt.

Page 1 of 16 1234511 ... LastLast