Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: After watching the Miami game

Default After watching the Miami game

I'm still mad we traded Tyler. We didn't get S for him, I think he was better QB then Croyle and Cassel. Maybe he wasn't the protypical QB but I really liked the guy he was a tough SOB had better accuracy and you remember when he lined up as WR and caught the pass from Mark Bradley for TD that was awesome! Tyler turned a horrible season into a very watchable season. You all know my feelings on Cassel as a QB so lets not even get into that, but if we were going to have a QB run for his life behind a crappy O-line why not get a guy that can actually make the game watchable and is actually cheap. I know I know but it had to be said.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 08-16-2010 at 07:39 PM.

thiggy is my homey :(

yea id rather have thiggy then palco anyday..

You probably shouldn't watch anymore fins games this year.

I said this last year I will say it again this year. It really doesn't matter how he is doing with the fins. He fits them better then he did with what Haley wants. He would not be able to be as helpful to this team as he is in the Dolphins. He's just better for what the Dolphins want I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I said this last year I will say it again this year. It really doesn't matter how he is doing with the fins. He fits them better then he did with what Haley wants. He would not be able to be as helpful to this team as he is in the Dolphins. He's just better for what the Dolphins want I guess.
    Such a cop out, The fins want the same thing as us to win games. I would actually argue Matt Cassell is much better in for New England then as a Chief.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    Such a cop out, The fins want the same thing as us to win games. I would actually argue Matt Cassell is much better in for New England then as a Chief.
    The Dolphins have the perfect offensive personnel for Thigpen. He runs the wildcat beautifully.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I'm still mad we traded Tyler. We didn't get S for him, I think he was better QB then Croyle and Cassel. Maybe he wasn't the protypical QB but I really liked the guy he was a tough SOB had better accuracy and you remember when he lined up as WR and caught the pass from Mark Bradley for TD that was awesome! Tyler turned a horrible season into a very watchable season. You all know my feelings on Cassel as a QB so lets not even get into that, but if we were going to have a QB run for his life behind a crappy O-line why not get a guy that can actually make the game watchable and is actually cheap. I know I know but it had to be said.
    Hey, I'm in agreement with you, in that I wanted to keep Thigpen, get rid of Croyle instead. I was upset too when they let Thigpen go. Sadly, as mere fans...we didn't have a say so in the matter...Thigpen is gone. I'm retaining Faith in Cassel, however. It may be blind Faith, only 2010 will show & tell us all. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    The Dolphins have the perfect offensive personnel for Thigpen. He runs the wildcat beautifully.

and so would we throwing him in with mccluster, charles, and jones.

We will do alright wildcat without him, but hes perfect for it.

Though, really, its just another in a line of 'I wish we had him backs'

chalk em up with JA and Pollard and lets move on~

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    True, but he was also just as good as Matt Cassel behind our O-line

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast