Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314 LastLast

Thread: Keep Huard for now

Default Keep Huard for now

You guys wanted him, you got him. On some of the sites I've been on, there have been tons of Huard supporters throwing in their towels and saying to start Croyle. Their reasoning? We're 0-2. Big friggin' deal. Didn't we start 0-2 last year?

Huard's overthrown and underthrown some balls this year, but that's not unlike last year. His first receiver isn't open, and he seems to panic. He threw a lot of balls on the slant today. That might work if our O-line was better. Maybe he just needs more time to develop into a starting QB. He's 34, so he's worth the time and effort, right? I mean, he did so good last year, right?

If we're going to be as bad as people seem to think we are, we might as well caudle our backup QB so He'll be better next year. He's not ready for the NFL defense.

[/sarcasm]
    Everything happens for a reason.

There, all the messed up quotes are now fixed.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He is confused as usual. Somebody did screw up the quoting process though. For a while there, all the wrong quotes were coming up because somebody double quoted.
    I saw that. I think I did something wrong, which started the whole mess. Though it appears to have been cleaned-up, now.
    Last edited by chief31; 09-18-2007 at 07:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I saw that. I think I did something wrong, which started the whole mess. Though it appears to have been cleaned-up, now.
    Of course it's your fault.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Of course it's your fault.
    Bitter, bitter...:sign0015:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Are you talking to me?
    Yes I was talking to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    He is confused as usual. Somebody did screw up the quoting process though. For a while there, all the wrong quotes were coming up because somebody double quoted.

No I wasn't.
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-18-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Bitter, bitter...:sign0015:
    You seem to be confused. I declared war on a particular mod. No way would I declare war on one of the few people in the worl that actually hits on me...lol. I may argue with him, but I'm just being feisty.

I am confused...but that might be because you've left the details of the war out of the public forum, where diplomatic individuals might be able to help...(themselves to an entertaining brawl)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I am confused...but that might be because you've left the details of the war out of the public forum, where diplomatic individuals might be able to help...(themselves to an entertaining brawl)
    I'm good for now. He hasn't changed my sig since last night. Of course, it may just be because he hasn't noticed it.

You're out of order. You're out of order. You're out of order. This whole thread is out of order.

Good god. I read it from page one to page eleven. For awhile there I was really nervous I was going to read 11 pages of "i'm a gay red-neck" or whatever the noob was saying....

Just one point relating back to the original thread: Croyle looked great going against a prevent defense. His passes were good, but I didn't see the blitz that Huard faced when he put up 17 points (and I'm counting the TD he threw since the penalty really had nothing to do with the play). I wish Bennett would have held on to the ball because he was inside the 20, that prevent would have gone back to smash defense and we could have really learned something about Croyle....

For the record, if you don't want to say Huard earned the starting spot last year, you can say Croyle shi&&ed it away in the pre-season (it was his, he was given it on a platter, and he couldn't do decent enough to keep it).

Now for a thread hijack (and I apologize if I missed it, I still have 79 more threads to catch up on): Why the hell was that a smart play by Hester? He fielded the ball in bounds. He placed his foot down out of bounds after catching it. There is nothing about momentum carrying you out of bounds on the catch. The player must be OUT OF BOUNDS when he touches the ball for the ball to be out of bounds. Was this not a totally blown call?
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief View Post
    You're out of order. You're out of order. You're out of order. This whole thread is out of order.

Good god. I read it from page one to page eleven. For awhile there I was really nervous I was going to read 11 pages of "i'm a gay red-neck" or whatever the noob was saying....

Just one point relating back to the original thread: Croyle looked great going against a prevent defense. His passes were good, but I didn't see the blitz that Huard faced when he put up 17 points (and I'm counting the TD he threw since the penalty really had nothing to do with the play). I wish Bennett would have held on to the ball because he was inside the 20, that prevent would have gone back to smash defense and we could have really learned something about Croyle....

For the record, if you don't want to say Huard earned the starting spot last year, you can say Croyle shi&&ed it away in the pre-season (it was his, he was given it on a platter, and he couldn't do decent enough to keep it).

Now for a thread hijack (and I apologize if I missed it, I still have 79 more threads to catch up on): Why the hell was that a smart play by Hester? He fielded the ball in bounds. He placed his foot down out of bounds after catching it. There is nothing about momentum carrying you out of bounds on the catch. The player must be OUT OF BOUNDS when he touches the ball for the ball to be out of bounds. Was this not a totally blown call?
    Where you been?