Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Dwayne Bowe's Facebook Page...

Default Dwayne Bowe's Facebook Page...

In case any of y'all missed it, and are Facebook friends with Dwayne Bowe...he announced earlier he is deleting his personal Facebook page as of midnight tonight, lol.

He has established a new "OFFICIAL DWAYNE BOWE FAN PAGE"! He has some AWESOME game photos uploaded to his page already!

He cracks me up with his arrogant, yet humble personality...and unique sense of humor!!!!!!!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Personally, I would prefer that he drop all the stupid auxillary, extra-curricular activities and focus on playing football.

Once he proves that he can do his job each and every sunday, then start the self-gratifying, self-serving facebook pages.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Well, what he does in his spare time is up to him as long as it's legal, and like Hayvern said does not take away from his focus on football.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Personally, I would prefer that he drop all the stupid auxillary, extra-curricular activities and focus on playing football.

Once he proves that he can do his job each and every sunday, then start the self-gratifying, self-serving facebook pages.

Oh but see...there may be an advantage to his Facebook page activity you're overlooking, of which could be to our benefit! My hope is...with occasional positive comments posted from fans such as myself, he will be encouraged to become successful as a great Chiefs WR!!

You know how we encourage our kids to do a job well...through praise, positive support, help to build their self confidence, etc.. Well, see...I'm applying that same philosophy in hopes it will work successfully with Dwayne too!

He needs to know that we fans are counting on him, believe in him...he may just thrive on such, considering all, including his ego. It's worth a try! LOL

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Im now a fan.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post

Oh but see...there may be an advantage to his Facebook page activity you're overlooking, of which could be to our benefit! My hope is...with occasional positive comments posted from fans such as myself, he will be encouraged to become successful as a great Chiefs WR!!

You know how we encourage our kids to do a job well...through praise, positive support, help to build their self confidence, etc.. Well, see...I'm applying that same philosophy in hopes it will work successfully with Dwayne too!

He needs to know that we fans are counting on him, believe in him...he may just thrive on such, considering all, including his ego. It's worth a try! LOL
    It is worth a try kiddo and I understand what you're saying, but if getting paid what the Chiefs are paying him is not motivation enough to get him to perform to the very best of his ability then Dwayne has some issues IMHO.

But, hey, whatever works!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It is worth a try kiddo and I understand what you're saying, but if getting paid what the Chiefs are paying him is not motivation enough to get him to perform to the very best of his ability then Dwayne has some issues IMHO.

But, hey, whatever works!
    Logically speaking, one would think so, hahaha. However, seems many with great talent, and/or artistic personalities...aren't always logical, their bit of arrogance or ego prevents logic sometimes, lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Logically speaking, one would think so, hahaha. However, seems many with great talent, and/or artistic personalities...aren't always logical, their bit of arrogance or ego prevents logic sometimes, lol.

Good point.

anyone wanna link me to it?? i cant find when i put "dwayne bowe" in the search bar

Jamaal Charles [RB]
    Kansas City Chiefs 2010-2011

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Come on now. You don't spend 24 hours a day, 7 days a week either sleeping or working, do you? Everyone has to enjoy their free time. I'd rather he waste time posting junk on Facebook than getting into trouble in strip clubs and whatnot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast