Thread: home field (loud and proud)

Default home field (loud and proud)

Boys and girls its official, my fiance and I will be at the Monday night home opener at arrowhead against the Chargers (the ones who actually signed this season that it is). I am a vary passionately loud person and I cant wait to loose my voice during this game. Last time I was at a Monday Night game was the chiefs vs the oilers..... thats right i was like eight years old lol but i still remember hearing the roars. The one memory that still gives me chills was the national anthem. For those who havent been to arrowhead, when the home of the..... comes up the entire crowd yells (CHIEFS!!!!). As a eight year old I didn't know about that but It was such a emotional thing I still can remember that feeling from the first time I've heard It. I've been to several chiefs games since then and went to the chiefs vs cowboys last season. Good game but that was the WORST home field advantage I've ever been apart of. I was surrounded by cowboys fans. They were loud but will not scare me out of my home our home. They were loud but I stood up and yelled as loud as I can, believe me we lost but they know were still there. It was a invasion on my home and I never want to see that again. So I'm asking all chief fans who can make it to the game to do so. I don't want to see these damn Chargers come into our home opener and not feel scared when we yell (chiefs!!!) its been ruff these past years but as fans we must take back our home. Its been invaded by 31 teams around the nfl I'm calling for us to push them out. Nothing violent by anymeans I'm nice to all other fans cause i'd expect the same (except the faiders) but we have to put chills down the other fans and teams spins so they know when they come to arrowhead were gonna be loud and proud and back our team through thick and thin. I'm counting down to that game, win, loose. I'm gonna be voice less by the end and can't wait to see my chiefs family there as well. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Glad to know you're coming to MNF! That will be a rockin' game and I think the crowd will play a huge role in that victory. It's going to be nice seeing Arrowhead at full capacity in that sea of red once again.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    Boys and girls its official, my fiance and I will be at the Monday night home opener at arrowhead against the Chargers (the ones who actually signed this season that it is). I am a vary passionately loud person and I cant wait to loose my voice during this game. Last time I was at a Monday Night game was the chiefs vs the oilers..... thats right i was like eight years old lol but i still remember hearing the roars. The one memory that still gives me chills was the national anthem. For those who havent been to arrowhead, when the home of the..... comes up the entire crowd yells (CHIEFS!!!!). As a eight year old I didn't know about that but It was such a emotional thing I still can remember that feeling from the first time I've heard It. I've been to several chiefs games since then and went to the chiefs vs cowboys last season. Good game but that was the WORST home field advantage I've ever been apart of. I was surrounded by cowboys fans. They were loud but will not scare me out of my home our home. They were loud but I stood up and yelled as loud as I can, believe me we lost but they know were still there. It was a invasion on my home and I never want to see that again. So I'm asking all chief fans who can make it to the game to do so. I don't want to see these damn Chargers come into our home opener and not feel scared when we yell (chiefs!!!) its been ruff these past years but as fans we must take back our home. Its been invaded by 31 teams around the nfl I'm calling for us to push them out. Nothing violent by anymeans I'm nice to all other fans cause i'd expect the same (except the faiders) but we have to put chills down the other fans and teams spins so they know when they come to arrowhead were gonna be loud and proud and back our team through thick and thin. I'm counting down to that game, win, loose. I'm gonna be voice less by the end and can't wait to see my chiefs family there as well. GO CHIEFS!!!!!
    REP!! Oh, you can count me in! I've never attended a Chiefs game without losing my voice and having sore palms from beating on the seat in front of me, lol.

Will you and your girlfriend be joining us Chiefs Crowd members for our tailgate party? You're sure welcome to!! We're gonna have some awesome food!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    REP!! Oh, you can count me in! I've never attended a Chiefs game without losing my voice and having sore palms from beating on the seat in front of me, lol.

Will you and your girlfriend be joining us Chiefs Crowd members for our tailgate party? You're sure welcome to!! We're gonna have some awesome food!
    Hey just tell me who or what to look for lol. I'd love to show my girlfriend what its like at a chiefs tailgate, we were behind when i took her to the cowboys game last year, we plan to spend the entire day at kc before the game and get there early so thanks for the invite. lol just let me know which crazy red and yellow flag waiven and grill smoking group your part of!!!

The tailgate will be awesome, the sea of red will be loud, and the Chiefs will bring the crowd to their feet with a thunderous win!

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    Hey just tell me who or what to look for lol. I'd love to show my girlfriend what its like at a chiefs tailgate, we were behind when i took her to the cowboys game last year, we plan to spend the entire day at kc before the game and get there early so thanks for the invite. lol just let me know which crazy red and yellow flag waiven and grill smoking group your part of!!!
    Cool! As of now we're planning on being in Lot A, as close to the stadium entrance as possible. Since you don't come to AH often, you may not be familiar with the stadium...Lot A is on the East side, main entrance side of Arrowhead. Canada is planning on bringing his huge Canadian flag, as is his tradition when tailgating at Arrowhead. We plan on flying his large Canadian flag to landmark our tailgate location in Lot A, so look for a group with a Canadian flag flying, haha. I 'think' the tents 'Seek' is bringing are white.

We have a discussion thread in the Locker Room forum here at Chiefs Crowd, related to plans for our Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering at MNF...'Roll Call for MNF', something like that is how it's titled, haha. You can find more info in that thread. Looking forward to meeting you & your girlfriend!

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Im not sure where we will be at, im just gonna follow Canada from the Hotel :P

Quote Originally Posted by hometeam View Post
    Im not sure where we will be at, im just gonna follow Canada from the Hotel :P
    Sh!t, I was gonna follow you.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

You need to set up the tailgate close to the Arrowhead Cam, so those of us who can not be there, can at least see you.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Cool! As of now we're planning on being in Lot A, as close to the stadium entrance as possible. Since you don't come to AH often, you may not be familiar with the stadium...Lot A is on the East side, main entrance side of Arrowhead. Canada is planning on bringing his huge Canadian flag, as is his tradition when tailgating at Arrowhead. We plan on flying his large Canadian flag to landmark our tailgate location in Lot A, so look for a group with a Canadian flag flying, haha. I 'think' the tents 'Seek' is bringing are white.

We have a discussion thread in the Locker Room forum here at Chiefs Crowd, related to plans for our Chiefs Crowd tailgate gathering at MNF...'Roll Call for MNF', something like that is how it's titled, haha. You can find more info in that thread. Looking forward to meeting you & your girlfriend!

The tent I currently own is WHITE. It is one of the first EZ up tents made so it is pretty big and heavy. Plus the wind has played it toll on it over the years. I may be looking to purchase one of the newer and smaller and more compact tents, but have not done so thus far. I would like to find a red one. At the moment it is just one tent.

I just smoked some ribs for the tailgate party tomorrow night. Just like the chiefs Pre-season, it is also Pre-Tailgate season. Need to make sure I have everything packed and ready to go like a game that counts.