Boys and girls its official, my fiance and I will be at the Monday night home opener at arrowhead against the Chargers (the ones who actually signed this season that it is). I am a vary passionately loud person and I cant wait to loose my voice during this game. Last time I was at a Monday Night game was the chiefs vs the oilers..... thats right i was like eight years old lol but i still remember hearing the roars. The one memory that still gives me chills was the national anthem. For those who havent been to arrowhead, when the home of the..... comes up the entire crowd yells (CHIEFS!!!!). As a eight year old I didn't know about that but It was such a emotional thing I still can remember that feeling from the first time I've heard It. I've been to several chiefs games since then and went to the chiefs vs cowboys last season. Good game but that was the WORST home field advantage I've ever been apart of. I was surrounded by cowboys fans. They were loud but will not scare me out of my home our home. They were loud but I stood up and yelled as loud as I can, believe me we lost but they know were still there. It was a invasion on my home and I never want to see that again. So I'm asking all chief fans who can make it to the game to do so. I don't want to see these damn Chargers come into our home opener and not feel scared when we yell (chiefs!!!) its been ruff these past years but as fans we must take back our home. Its been invaded by 31 teams around the nfl I'm calling for us to push them out. Nothing violent by anymeans I'm nice to all other fans cause i'd expect the same (except the faiders) but we have to put chills down the other fans and teams spins so they know when they come to arrowhead were gonna be loud and proud and back our team through thick and thin. I'm counting down to that game, win, loose. I'm gonna be voice less by the end and can't wait to see my chiefs family there as well. GO CHIEFS!!!!!