Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20

Thread: KC Chiefs Edition Harley Davidson Fatboy

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Post KC Chiefs Edition Harley Davidson Fatboy


    0 Not allowed!
    Kansas City Chiefs Edition '02 Fatboy FLSTF. 8k miles. This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF. It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium. Now as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for ANY Chiefs Fan! Fork Chrome, Solid Chrome Wheels, Chrome Master Cylinder, Chrome Front and Rear Calipers, Vince and Hines Shorties, and frankly, you can't put more chrome on this Bad *** Ride! This bike is an eye turner on the streets of KC, out at Arrowhead, or when getting lost on the backroads. This bike is ready for a Spring ride and for our new Chiefs draft class to put up some wins. Are You Ready? Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 $14,000 Lots of Pics Available


  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by robbhickey View Post
    Kansas City Chiefs Edition '02 Fatboy FLSTF. 8k miles. This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF. It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium. Now as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for ANY Chiefs Fan! Fork Chrome, Solid Chrome Wheels, Chrome Master Cylinder, Chrome Front and Rear Calipers, Vince and Hines Shorties, and frankly, you can't put more chrome on this Bad *** Ride! This bike is an eye turner on the streets of KC, out at Arrowhead, or when getting lost on the backroads. This bike is ready for a Spring ride and for our new Chiefs draft class to put up some wins. Are You Ready? Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 $14,000 Lots of Pics Available

    I might be interested, if I had more and bigger pictures to view. Please post the pics here.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Shoot me ur e-mail and I will send some pics or check out my listing on Craigslist. I'm the orginal owner and bought it because I love my CHIEFS, but I'm moving overseas. It happens...ha ha

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    My email is bighickey@yahoo.com for pics or check out my listing on Craigslist. http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1713108297.html (motorcycles/scooters)

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    5
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Chiefs Harley Pics


    0 Not allowed!
    Here are some pics. I have more upon request. "58" on right rear fender, as well as, Chiefs logo on rear with crossing spears
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by robbhickey; 04-27-2010 at 10:42 PM.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Sydney, Australia
    Posts
    10,594
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 3

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by robbhickey View Post
    Here are some pics. I have more upon request. "58" on right rear fender, as well as, Chiefs logo on rear with crossing spears
    THAT is an awesome bike!!!

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,362
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 52

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Cool Bike! I will now apologize, for thinking you as a potential spammer, I feel that you are legit, I would love to own that bike, but I can not afford it.

    To the Chiefs Crowd. I hope you find a true Chief's Fan that can buy that Bike. Some one who will cherish it!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,974
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Cool Bike! I will now apologize, for thinking you as a potential spammer, I feel that you are legit, I would love to own that bike, but I can not afford it.

    To the Chiefs Crowd. I hope you find a true Chief's Fan that can buy that Bike. Some one who will cherish it!
    You and me both.
    SHUT IT

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    191
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I can't stop salivating while looking at that bike. I am not a Harley Davidson fan at all but, that is the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen in a photo or in person.
    Chiefs Nation

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,974
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I can't stop salivating while looking at that bike. I am not a Harley Davidson fan at all but, that is the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen in a photo or in person.
    So I take it you are now a HD fan now? Built by Americans - in America (KC!).
    Thats why I'm a fan...
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 50,000 Arrowcash Trivia: Draft Day Edition
    By Vanilla Garilla in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 03:18 PM
  2. St. Patrick's Day edition Kansas City Chiefs Hat
    By Coach in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 03-20-2009, 02:53 PM
  3. How to of the Day! (Super Bowl edition!)
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 01-29-2008, 10:34 PM
  4. So when do we go to Brodie??? (Week 5 Edition)
    By Bighurt27 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 38
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 07:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •