Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: KC Chiefs Edition Harley Davidson Fatboy

Hybrid View

Post KC Chiefs Edition Harley Davidson Fatboy

Kansas City Chiefs Edition '02 Fatboy FLSTF. 8k miles. This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF. It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium. Now as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for ANY Chiefs Fan! Fork Chrome, Solid Chrome Wheels, Chrome Master Cylinder, Chrome Front and Rear Calipers, Vince and Hines Shorties, and frankly, you can't put more chrome on this Bad *** Ride! This bike is an eye turner on the streets of KC, out at Arrowhead, or when getting lost on the backroads. This bike is ready for a Spring ride and for our new Chiefs draft class to put up some wins. Are You Ready? Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 $14,000 Lots of Pics Available

Quote Originally Posted by robbhickey View Post
    Kansas City Chiefs Edition '02 Fatboy FLSTF. 8k miles. This is a one-of-a-kind bike that was created to Honor the late Derrick Thomas with his induction into the KC Chiefs HOF. It was the lead in the parade from Downtown to Arrowhead Stadium. Now as a NFL HOF member, this bike is a must have for ANY Chiefs Fan! Fork Chrome, Solid Chrome Wheels, Chrome Master Cylinder, Chrome Front and Rear Calipers, Vince and Hines Shorties, and frankly, you can't put more chrome on this Bad *** Ride! This bike is an eye turner on the streets of KC, out at Arrowhead, or when getting lost on the backroads. This bike is ready for a Spring ride and for our new Chiefs draft class to put up some wins. Are You Ready? Call Robb @ 972-800-6031 $14,000 Lots of Pics Available

I might be interested, if I had more and bigger pictures to view. Please post the pics here.

Shoot me ur e-mail and I will send some pics or check out my listing on Craigslist. I'm the orginal owner and bought it because I love my CHIEFS, but I'm moving overseas. It happens...ha ha

My email is bighickey@yahoo.com for pics or check out my listing on Craigslist. http://kansascity.craigslist.org/mcy/1713108297.html (motorcycles/scooters)

Default Chiefs Harley Pics

Here are some pics. I have more upon request. "58" on right rear fender, as well as, Chiefs logo on rear with crossing spears
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by robbhickey; 04-27-2010 at 10:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by robbhickey View Post
    Here are some pics. I have more upon request. "58" on right rear fender, as well as, Chiefs logo on rear with crossing spears
    THAT is an awesome bike!!!

Cool Bike! I will now apologize, for thinking you as a potential spammer, I feel that you are legit, I would love to own that bike, but I can not afford it.

To the Chiefs Crowd. I hope you find a true Chief's Fan that can buy that Bike. Some one who will cherish it!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Cool Bike! I will now apologize, for thinking you as a potential spammer, I feel that you are legit, I would love to own that bike, but I can not afford it.

To the Chiefs Crowd. I hope you find a true Chief's Fan that can buy that Bike. Some one who will cherish it!
    You and me both.
    SHUT IT

I can't stop salivating while looking at that bike. I am not a Harley Davidson fan at all but, that is the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen in a photo or in person.
    Chiefs Nation

Quote Originally Posted by endzonewillie View Post
    I can't stop salivating while looking at that bike. I am not a Harley Davidson fan at all but, that is the most beautiful motorcycle I have ever seen in a photo or in person.
    So I take it you are now a HD fan now? Built by Americans - in America (KC!).
    Thats why I'm a fan...
    SHUT IT

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast