Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Fire Herm!

Default Please Fire Herm!

Every game i watch i always hope that a player will run out of bounds and hit herm so he can't coach for my team ever again.. i swear he has to be the worst coach ever!

PLEASE FIRE HERM!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i really dont think it could look worst than our offense is playing now.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    i really dont think it could look worst than our offense is playing now.

Few things do look worst.

oh look....the spelling police caught another one
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    oh look....the spelling police caught another one
    I think Chiefster is part Websters Dictionary....
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Why do you think the Jets let him go for a forth round pick?
    And we were DUMB enough to pay that high a price for him.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    And we were DUMB enough to pay that high a price for him.
    Eggsactly!

This is my first post on this site and would like to thank all of you for your opinions (and suffering) as we all root for our very own KC Chiefs!

Now on to bashing Herm!

I am not going to sit and rant about all of his bad decisions (it's already been done effectively enough by the rest of you), or about how our players are making mental mistakes (because Herm is not doing his job in camp, and pre-season), or about the organizations inability to have a decent draft (they could have gotten Mason Crosby before Medlock, and now Crosby is the starter where Rayner came from), or even about the disastrous losses we have suffered (players and games), I just want to say Dwayne Beau is going to change our offense as soon as him and Brody get on the field for a few full quarters.

I think Damon got hosed last year taking him out when Trent came back, but if we're gonna lose let's get Brody some time to grow while we're doing it.

Quote Originally Posted by libranoelrose View Post
    This is my first post on this site and would like to thank all of you for your opinions (and suffering) as we all root for our very own KC Chiefs!

Now on to bashing Herm!

I am not going to sit and rant about all of his bad decisions (it's already been done effectively enough by the rest of you), or about how our players are making mental mistakes (because Herm is not doing his job in camp, and pre-season), or about the organizations inability to have a decent draft (they could have gotten Mason Crosby before Medlock, and now Crosby is the starter where Rayner came from), or even about the disastrous losses we have suffered (players and games), I just want to say Dwayne Beau is going to change our offense as soon as him and Brody get on the field for a few full quarters.

I think Damon got hosed last year taking him out when Trent came back, but if we're gonna lose let's get Brody some time to grow while we're doing it.
    Ok, it isn't your first post anymore
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by libranoelrose View Post

Now on to bashing Herm!

Whoa. Deja vu (sp?).
    Everything happens for a reason.

Sorry guys I'm still trying to figure this thread thing out. Can't tell where I'm posting.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast