Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Please Fire Herm!

Default Please Fire Herm!

Every game i watch i always hope that a player will run out of bounds and hit herm so he can't coach for my team ever again.. i swear he has to be the worst coach ever!

PLEASE FIRE HERM!

I guess they are posting somewhere though if you read that.

Sorry again. Hate to be a newb.

Quote Originally Posted by libranoelrose View Post
    Sorry guys I'm still trying to figure this thread thing out. Can't tell where I'm posting.
    It's cool. I say you should PM (private message) Guru, Admin, or Chiefster and they will help you with everything you need to know on this site.
    <a href=http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg target=_blank>http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/5893/dthomassp2.jpg</a>

Official thread killer I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by sling58 View Post
    It's cool. I say you should PM (private message) Guru, Admin, or Chiefster and they will help you with everything you need to know on this site.
    I eat n00bs for lunch.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I honestly wanted to give Herm a chance. He seems to have good moral character at least. But now, I hate him more and more every time I see us open a game up the exact same way every week. Everybody on every team knows that the first play of the game is going to be a run with LJ. So, why don't we try to catch them napping early with some play action? If we get an early lead, we can run the crap out of the ball and eat clock as long as we play good defense. This is what Herm wants to do, but he doesn't factor the need for points into his gameplan. I agree at this point. I don't want Edwards next year. He has systematically dismantled one of the best offensive units in the NFL. Making the playoffs with shades of an elite offense, assembled by Dick Vermiel, in no way proves his capability of leading this team to another playoff berth, nor his quality as a coach.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    I honestly wanted to give Herm a chance. He seems to have good moral character at least. But now, I hate him more and more every time I see us open a game up the exact same way every week. Everybody on every team knows that the first play of the game is going to be a run with LJ. So, why don't we try to catch them napping early with some play action? If we get an early lead, we can run the crap out of the ball and eat clock as long as we play good defense. This is what Herm wants to do, but he doesn't factor the need for points into his gameplan. I agree at this point. I don't want Edwards next year. He has systematically dismantled one of the best offensive units in the NFL. Making the playoffs with shades of an elite offense, assembled by Dick Vermiel, in no way proves his capability of leading this team to another playoff berth, nor his quality as a coach.
    Herm has done nothing to this offense. This is the problem with the NFL and why you don't see systems or long tenured coaches. Building a championship team doesn't happen over night. It didn't happen in New England, Pittsburgh, San Diego, Chicago, or Indianapolis. (who all by the way have had long tenured coaches in place) It didn't even happen in KC when the "beloved" Dick Vermiel, who couldn't put a respectable defense on the field earlier this decade, was here. Yall were complaining about Dick not putting a defense on the field just as much if not more than yall are complaining about Herm's offense.

We're building an exact replica of the Chicago Bears. Our Defense only allowed 10 pts...how many times did that happen under Dick? The offense was poor in the first half (because of Huard, not the O-line) but had plenty of chances in the 2nd to score. The line only gave up 2 sacks (with an immobile QB) and only 6 hurries...against THAT defense. I think the O-line did their part. It was just a huge mistake by Huard, who put the man in motion before his line was set that brought back a touchdown and a fumble by a pro bowler that killed them. Nothing Herm did/didn't do. For the offense to work, you really should try to establish the run first. Should they be a little more creative in their first series, probably. But it's not like we've got a pro bowl QB and superior WRs.

And how exactly did Herm "dismantle" this offense? He traded away Green...that's about it. It's not like people were begging Herm and Carl to keep him. He was awful last year and he's not much better this year. Everyone else has retired or left by themselves. We're missing 2 pro bowl linemen and a pro bowl FB from Dick's offense...the only thing that's really missing is the O-coordinator. Mike Solari was an O-line coach and typically, they don't make great O-coordinators, and that was discussed when Herm retained/promoted him.

If Herm didn't want this offense and to score points, why did he keep most of the Offensive coaches? The O-line isn't playing as well as it could to help the run and Huard isn't mobile enough to play behind a struggling line. Not that Croyle is all that mobile, but at least he can take a couple steps with out looking like he's going to pass out from pain.

I say they give Herm 2-5 more years to establish his system and get the holes in the team filled. We have a REALLY GOOD foundation and just because we're awful this year doesn't mean we're not going to have an incredible team in the next few years.

Good lord...just be patient.....But it's a win now mentallity and no one wants to put in the work to become a Champion...nothing new in KC. Let's a get a new coach and let him go thru this B.S. all over again...great idea!!

F@rking HERM has inherited great franchises and made mistake after mistake both times.

For gods sake man, he said in is press conference talking about LJ's rapping "I don't even have the internet."

What coach in the NFL doesn't have the internet?

If he is relying on only the people he has put in place for his decision making process he is so short sighted it can't be overlooked.

If you can't receive an email, then you are probably the laughing stock of head coaches in the NFL.

I am so embarrassed to have him it hurts... and quite frequently pisses me off!

F@rking HERM has inherited great franchises and made mistake after mistake both times.

For gods sake man, he said in is press conference talking about LJ's rapping "I don't even have the internet."

What coach in the NFL doesn't have the internet?

If he is relying on only the people he has put in place for his decision making process he is so short sighted it can't be overlooked.

If you can't receive an email, then you are probably the laughing stock of head coaches in the NFL.

I am so embarrassed to have him it hurts... and quite frequently pisses me off!
    I think it goes uphill from Herm.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I think it goes uphill from Herm.
    Oh I don't even bother to get pissed at Carl anymore. But I do hope that With the sad passing of Lamar, his sons will see the light and not just keep him because he fills the stadium.

Seriously how can a head coach in the NFL not have the internet?

If this has been discussed in other threads then sorry. I did a search and was denied permission to see any of the results.

Oh I don't even bother to get pissed at Carl anymore. But I do hope that With the sad passing of Lamar, his sons will see the light and not just keep him because he fills the stadium.

Seriously how can a head coach in the NFL not have the internet?

If this has been discussed in other threads then sorry. I did a search and was denied permission to see any of the results.
    Maybe he meant at home. I'm pretty sure Arrowhead has internet access.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Well how can he make a statement like that?

If he is just trying to say he doesn't want to get involved in this then he should state that or say no comment.

No internet. Give me a break.

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast