Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Tyler Palko

Default Tyler Palko

Who wants to him run with the first team?

This guy has an arm, and he knows how to move.

I would like to see him and Cassel square off...Cassel looked good tonight still.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Who wants to him run with the first team?

This guy has an arm, and he knows how to move.

I would like to see him and Cassel square off...Cassel looked good tonight still.
    Yes Cassel needs some competition for sure. Brokie isn't will never compete unless it's the worlds most brittle man competition.

Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    I know next to nothing about the UFL. There are a lot of ex NFL'ers in the CFL, even ex Chiefs wannabes like Casey Printers, Geroy Simon, Willie Pile, Stephen Williams. Snoop Minnis got signed to a team, but got beat out for a roster spot way back in the day
    We got Mark Boerigter (sp?) from the Stampeders a few years ago too.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We got Mark Boerigter (sp?) from the Stampeders a few years ago too.
    Right, how did I forget him, i thought he was going to be a good one, until he blew out his knee.

Vaughn Booker, Tamarick Vanover and Benny Thompson started out up here too

I do not understand this team's aversion to having veterans on the team, Jeff Garcia is available and I heard them announce at the game that Trent Green is considering a contract offer from Chicago.

Both of these guys may be washed up, but there is no substitute for that kind of experience being on your sideline. Let's get a veteran in here and move Brokie to third string.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I do not understand this team's aversion to having veterans on the team, Jeff Garcia is available and I heard them announce at the game that Trent Green is considering a contract offer from Chicago.

Both of these guys may be washed up, but there is no substitute for that kind of experience being on your sideline. Let's get a veteran in here and move Brokie to third string.
    If I were a cynical man, I'd say that they're doing everything in their power to avoid a QB controversy. Even if it means having pathetic backups in Palko and Croyle, they'd rather do that than have fans clamoring for Garcia, Green, or another vet.

I think Palko make some very nice plays this last game, the tipped INT was in no way his fault, the last one was basically a hail mary. My numer one beef with Palko is he has no touch on the ball past 20-25yds.
    I thought the TD toss from Cassel was a frikin bullet and showed he had strength.

My problem with Cassel, last season he threw to many low passes, had to many knock downs. That can be blamed on the O-line, or poor passing. That is the stat, that I want major improvement on. Get the pass over the rush, and make it catch able, a lot of the drops we had last season, were passes not on target, Receivers were reaching to make the catch, forward or backwards.

So does Palko make the team? I say he does.

Yes, unless there is a different QB that has caught the Chiefs eye that gets cut. I am not sure who that may be.

I mentioned Palko after the first game.

Not that he looked great. Just that he looked very poised on the field.

And, in the second game, he actually did look pretty good in throwing the ball. Off target at times, but pretty good overall.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast