Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Looking for "special event" tickets

  1. #1
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    Does anyone know where I would need to go to find tickets to the Public Stoning of Jordan Black? Or, when and where the event will be held? Hit me back if you know anything. I can't miss that show!

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    Does anyone know where I would need to go to find tickets to the Public Stoning of Jordan Black? Or, when and where the event will be held? Hit me back if you know anything. I can't miss that show!
    They're in the process of teaming him up with Turley in a double feature.


  3. #3
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Posts
    5,091
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 0

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    But the main event would be the hanging of Geathers.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    Guru wrote:
    But the main event would be the hanging of Geathers.
    Yep!


  5. #5
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    I would rather hold off on Turleys punishment. He could still wind up as a huge asset. Perhaps just some form of public name-calling, or other form of humiliation, for now.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    I would rather hold off on Turleys punishment. He could still wind up as a huge asset. Perhaps just some form of public name-calling, or other form of humiliation, for now.
    You mean like: " Hey Turley you light weight waste of skin; are you going to block anyone in Denver?" I swear I think all that ink in his arms diluted his testosterone levels to the point that he is now probably sterile.


  7. #7
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    [size=xx-large]HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!![/size]

    Yeah, something similar to that, for starters.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default Re: Looking for "special event" tickets


    0 Not allowed!
    chief31 wrote:
    [size=xx-large]HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA!!!!!![/size]

    Yeah, something similar to that, for starters.
    :hammer: :hammer: :hammer:


    Step right up and post yer Turley insults here!


Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •