Thread: The Tampa Bay Game is as good

Threaded View

Default The Tampa Bay Game is as good

As Cassel will get. He honestly looked like a average NFL quaterback, but that's actually a compliment because it's a hard job. He threw some easy completions that looked nice and fluid, he didn't throw any interceptions, and while he didn't throw any deep balls he didn't need to. Matt Cassel is a C level quaterback and theres nothing wrong with that if you have an A plus line which we don't have but it's getting better. Everyone thinks I hate Matt Cassel. I don't I hate Matt he seems like a nice guy, but I do hate that we picked up him up in the situation we did. But I will give the man his dues he looked like an NFL QB against Tampa maybe. Tampa isn't that good but they are still beat 3 teams last year. I think the Matt Cassel we saw on saturday is the best he can get. Can we win with Matt? Yes. Can Matt win games for us? Most likely no. If we keep Matt which I think we will I hope we work on our line, because it was pretty sad. And can I get a for Jamaal, Mccluster, and Arenas as a returner, DB not so much.
    Last edited by figcrostic; 08-23-2010 at 03:48 PM.