Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: It's a small cyberworld.

Default It's a small cyberworld.

So there i am, in the heat of battle on xbox live playing battlefield bad company 2.

I am in one of the houses defending the mcom the attackers are trying to destroy.

All of a sudden this guy on my team got up in my face started jumping around. Im like WTF is this dudes deal. We cant communicate becuz in this game, unless you are in the same squad, you cant communicate.

he sent me a PM saying he is a huge Chiefs fan. He knew i was because thats my gamertag, "A KC Chiefs fan." ( I suspected he may be a Chief fan cuz his GT was Chief Seek. But there are tons of GTs out there with Chief in them and they arent Chiefs fans.)

Anyway, needless to say we squaded up, talk Chiefs football and kicked some arse.

Upon further discussion, we found out we have been talkn football way b4 wet met on xbox. It turns out this guy was "Seek" on the Chiefscrowd forum. I was like Holy shift! small world.

It's nice to see that there are Chiefs fans out there that know a good FPS.

If any of you have XBOX live send me a friend request please. Again my GT is 'A KC Chiefs fan' and Seeks is 'Chief Seek'.

Quote Originally Posted by Sn@keIze View Post
    So there i am, in the heat of battle on xbox live playing battlefield bad company 2.

I am in one of the houses defending the mcom the attackers are trying to destroy.

All of a sudden this guy on my team got up in my face started jumping around. Im like WTF is this dudes deal. We cant communicate becuz in this game, unless you are in the same squad, you cant communicate.

he sent me a PM saying he is a huge Chiefs fan. He knew i was because thats my gamertag, "A KC Chiefs fan." ( I suspected he may be a Chief fan cuz his GT was Chief Seek. But there are tons of GTs out there with Chief in them and they arent Chiefs fans.)

Anyway, needless to say we squaded up, talk Chiefs football and kicked some arse.

Upon further discussion, we found out we have been talkn football way b4 wet met on xbox. It turns out this guy was "Seek" on the Chiefscrowd forum. I was like Holy shift! small world.

It's nice to see that there are Chiefs fans out there that know a good FPS.

If any of you have XBOX live send me a friend request please. Again my GT is 'A KC Chiefs fan' and Seeks is 'Chief Seek'.
    You gusy were all complaining about getting your butts kicked too, and then I joined and then you complained about how boring it was kicking so much butt...

Seek also went to college in the town I once lived, my kids were born in, and raised through grade school, prior to moving to a small town 10 miles West of there, where my Victorian Tearoom was located. I use to have my bakery & design business in that college town years ago as well. Still don't know if we crossed paths, but it's possible, as it's not a big city environment. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Seek also went to college in the town I once lived, my kids were born in, and raised through grade school, prior to moving to a small town 10 miles West of there, where my Victorian Tearoom was located. I use to have my bakery & design business in that college town years ago as well. Still don't know if we crossed paths, but it's possible, as it's not a big city environment. :)
    sounds like this Seek guy gets around

I have family that lives out by Snake eyes too... it was just weird. Here I am playing a game, and this guy his basically camping in a spot I would always look first to shoot at, if I was playing against us. I looked down at his name and just starting jumping up and down since I couldn't talk to him. I think he actually ran out of the room thinking I was crazy. I left and then came right back and there he was again, so I threw him a health pack, sent him an invite to my friends list and then we whooped some butt after that.

jwill747 thats my GT.... feel free to add me

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    sounds like this Seek guy gets around

I have family that lives out by Snake eyes too... it was just weird. Here I am playing a game, and this guy his basically camping in a spot I would always look first to shoot at, if I was playing against us. I looked down at his name and just starting jumping up and down since I couldn't talk to him. I think he actually ran out of the room thinking I was crazy. I left and then came right back and there he was again, so I threw him a health pack, sent him an invite to my friends list and then we whooped some butt after that.
    Yep, been around, hahaha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTUiRKFrq30"]YouTube- Nursery Rhymes - It's a Small World[/ame]

Man we got an butt whooping last night.

Quote Originally Posted by jwill 747 View Post
    jwill747 thats my GT.... feel free to add me
    will do.

Quote Originally Posted by Seek View Post
    Man we got an butt whooping last night.
    ya next time we will normal instead of hardcore.

im a fan of hardcore myself.

Are you going to buy Medal of Honor so that you can get the BETA for Battlefield 3. I am thinking strongly about it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast