So there i am, in the heat of battle on xbox live playing battlefield bad company 2.

I am in one of the houses defending the mcom the attackers are trying to destroy.

All of a sudden this guy on my team got up in my face started jumping around. Im like WTF is this dudes deal. We cant communicate becuz in this game, unless you are in the same squad, you cant communicate.

he sent me a PM saying he is a huge Chiefs fan. He knew i was because thats my gamertag, "A KC Chiefs fan." ( I suspected he may be a Chief fan cuz his GT was Chief Seek. But there are tons of GTs out there with Chief in them and they arent Chiefs fans.)

Anyway, needless to say we squaded up, talk Chiefs football and kicked some arse.

Upon further discussion, we found out we have been talkn football way b4 wet met on xbox. It turns out this guy was "Seek" on the Chiefscrowd forum. I was like Holy shift! small world.

It's nice to see that there are Chiefs fans out there that know a good FPS.

If any of you have XBOX live send me a friend request please. Again my GT is 'A KC Chiefs fan' and Seeks is 'Chief Seek'.