Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley is worrying me

Default Haley is worrying me

He has shown a dislike for Bowe, Derick Johnson and shows no love to Jamaal Charles. It seems like Haley is biased people hated on him last year because they said he cusses his players out personally I don't give a damn but when you sit our best players and mess with our ability to win is when I get pissed anyone else feel me on this?

I like what Haley has done. His job is not to love up on the players his job is to be the head coach. He is pushing the guys to be there best. He pushed D.J last season. Last year Bowe had a down year we no he is much better then what we saw from his last year we saw it a couple of years ago he is pushing Bowe to get back into form. I no that it's a way diffrent mindset from the last head coach who let the players get out of shape and do whatever they wanted. I myself like Haleys way more.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He has shown a dislike for Bowe, Derick Johnson and shows no love to Jamaal Charles. It seems like Haley is biased people hated on him last year because they said he cusses his players out personally I don't give a damn but when you sit our best players and mess with our ability to win is when I get pissed anyone else feel me on this?
    Maybe he's not wanting to risk injury to "our best players" during pre-season...of which a meaningless win during pre-season isn't worthy of increasing injury risk?

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    it is only preseason if he does not give charles his carries during the regular season. then i will ask what is he thinking but i am with connie jo he probably does not want to be bit by the injury bug we will see week 3 coming up

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Maybe he's not wanting to risk injury to "our best players" during pre-season...of which a meaningless win during pre-season isn't worthy of increasing injury risk?
    ^^This

I'm a lot more worried about our GM than I am about our HC.

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    If you listen to his interview today, he said exactly this. "We want this guy to be playing when the games count." This link has a little more of what he said. Jamaal Charles

id take nothing into it. I think Haley is night and day from last year. he must be on some good meds.. I think he is almost being too nice this year.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    ^^This

why you worried about a gm who hired class act experianced coordinators. and say what you will about the draft our players we drafted are already showing signs of becoming good football players.

I am, surprisingly, somewhat liking Hailey. Last season I was pissed about the firing of the OC, but this season I see a difference in the team, first and foremost, Bowie showed up in camp, on weight. I did know, that last season he showed up for training camp, over weight, significantly. Todd, is adding discipline to the team. He is not their best friend, he is the boss! You better be ready to work. I like that. Brings me reminders of the days of Marty.

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    ^^This

What specifically?

Page 1 of 14 1234511 ... LastLast