Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Haley is worrying me

Default Haley is worrying me

He has shown a dislike for Bowe, Derick Johnson and shows no love to Jamaal Charles. It seems like Haley is biased people hated on him last year because they said he cusses his players out personally I don't give a damn but when you sit our best players and mess with our ability to win is when I get pissed anyone else feel me on this?

Quote Originally Posted by bwilliams View Post
    And this is why I don't respect your opinion. In the past twenty years, it's been failure after failure. We haven't even won a playoff game in almost 20 years (1993). What laurels are we resting on, exactly?

Do you think I'm a fan of the Chiefs because it's fun? Or because we've had great times? Do you realize that there are 24 cities in the US with at least a baseball and NFL team. And of those, the Kansas City has gone the longest without any champion (40 years).

I'm a Chiefs fan because I grew up a Chiefs fan. Not because we've had great ownership or GMs. And not because of simple-minded fans who line up to be suckerpunched every single season.
    Oh, so you are a fan cause someone told you to be?

If not I ask again...why do you claim to like this team.

I like them because I have been to some awesome games at Arrowhead and I have met a ton of the best fans it the world, I have been to the NFLs best tailgate. I could go on but these are things that a "fan" like you would just not understand!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    That's the sad thin everyone talks trash on Herm and Peterson yet the guys they picked up are some of our best guys. BTW I'm not sticking up for Herm or Peterson, but until the new regime does better I'm going to have to defend those two d-bags.
    So cut everyone and hire a bunch of free agents...These guys are still on the team because they were drafted to be the future of this team. You can't simply cut bait with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Oh, so you are a fan cause someone told you to be?

If not I ask again...why do you claim to like this team.

I like them because I have been to some awesome games at Arrowhead and I have met a ton of the best fans it the world, I have been to the NFLs best tailgate. I could go on but these are things that a "fan" like you would just not understand!!
    I'm a fan because I was born and raised as one. Not because I was looking for an excuse to get drunk with friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    So cut everyone and hire a bunch of free agents...These guys are still on the team because they were drafted to be the future of this team. You can't simply cut bait with them.
    His point is that you can't say on one hand that our office is going to "raze the whole thing" on one hand, but then start 12 of the same starter from the worst Chiefs team of all time on the other.

After the seasons we've had it's good to go in a different direction.. And who puts their starters in a bunch during pre-season?

We need a TOOLSHED alert......

Of course that's true. I meant football champion, but phrased it badly. Thanks.
    Ummm I'm pretty sure the Lions, who have been around forever have not even been to the Super Bowl. In fact they are the ONLY NFC team to never go to one.

Oh the Vikings went to four Super Bowls and haven't won any.

Man, I forgot about those. I should look these things up instead of relying on my memory.

I'm a fan because I was born and raised as one. Not because I was looking for an excuse to get drunk with friends.
    Ok, so its because you were told to be a fan. Try getting a friend, maybe they will want to get drunk with you.
    That really does explain a lot though.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Ok, so its because you were told to be a fan. Try getting a friend, maybe they will want to get drunk with you.
    That really does explain a lot though.
    I'm living in Romania right now. My friends could care less about American football. There's a difference between being a Chiefs fan because you were born and bred a Chiefs fan, and because you are using fanhood as an excuse for alcoholism. You'll learn the difference one day, I'm sure.

Page 9 of 14 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213 ... LastLast