Thread: Fantasy Baseball

Default Fantasy Baseball

I played fantasy baseball for the first time this year. I'm currently in the chmpionship game this week! GO ME!

Sorry, had to share!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    I played fantasy baseball for the first time this year. I'm currently in the chmpionship game this week! GO ME!

Sorry, had to share!

What exactly is this baseball thing you speak of?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    What exactly is this baseball thing you speak of?
    Truth is, I liked the guy who invited me to join at the time. The only time I watch baseball is when I go over to dad's and he has games on tv. Since joining, I have come to the conclusion the the guy who invited me is indeed a true a**hole. That made my win last week even greater. He was ranked #2, and I was ranked #3. We played each other last wek in the semi-final, and I beat him!
    Everything happens for a reason.

Truth is, I liked the guy who invited me to join at the time. The only time I watch baseball is when I go over to dad's and he has games on tv. Since joining, I have come to the conclusion the the guy who invited me is indeed a true a**hole. That made my win last week even greater. He was ranked #2, and I was ranked #3. We played each other last wek in the semi-final, and I beat him!

Ah, I see. We're not talkin about the "M" guy are we.

GO LUV!!!!