Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Who is in charge of the DRAFT?

Default Who is in charge of the DRAFT?

Since we lost Carl Petterson we have had some of the worst drafts I have ever seen in my 10 years of being a Chiefs fan.

2009 NFL Draft we passed on:
    1. Brian Orakpo
    2. Aaron Curry
    3. Brian Cushing
    All of these players where available in the later first round. If we would have traded down we could have picked up a second. This is the year we had no second.

2010 NFL Draft we passed on:
    1.Russell Okung
    2. Rolando McClain
    3. Sean Weatherspoon
    We could have traded down on the the last 2 and picked up a 3rd 2nd rounder and would have had a butt load of players to choose from.

Instead we select Eric Berry the highest drafted safety in the history of the NFL and then payed him more then any other S ever in the history of the NFL. Are we trying to break the all-time stupidest transaction records or what. Honestly Chiefs fans what can we say for ourselves we drafted a safety when we had two good safeties, A CB named arenas who was only picked up because of his return ability we couldn't get that in the 4th round? We picked up a RB who is now a slot receiver and flanker???
    Whats your thought on all this?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I agree Aussie, this guy would be crying for Berry every time someone went deep on us.

Best available at a position of need. Just because it does not conform to you logic does not make it stupid.

First of all.......you can't ""play cate". Its not a game, its placate.

He's old enough to know better than what? He posted his opinion that he obviously loves quite a bit and he is met by some ignorant douche bag that thinks he knows it all. Shoulda known better...shut the fuk up for a while.
    He's old enough to know better then to make stupid claims. I love how every retard on this site never backs S up they just call you a name like they are tough. I don't give a fuk if your a tough guy great! I gave actual numbers, things you can definitively and mathematically use a comparison. You throw around a few curse words on the internet and just make an *** out of yourself. If you wanna argue then tell me why I'm wrong. I will treat everyone on this site the same regardless, and I should not be liable to censor my self because your young.

Isn't that exactly what you are doing?
    I didn't threaten to fight anyone.

Another one that has run it's course.

I agree Aussie, this guy would be crying for Berry every time someone went deep on us.

Best available at a position of need. Just because it does not conform to you logic does not make it stupid.

First of all.......you can't ""play cate". Its not a game, its placate.

He's old enough to know better than what? He posted his opinion that he obviously loves quite a bit and he is met by some ignorant douche bag that thinks he knows it all. Shoulda known better...shut the fuk up for a while.
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    I'm sure you got the nicest trailer in the park. Making so much money you can almost afford to get your car out of the tow lot. I think your a amateur BS'er trying to go pro these lies might work on kids, but not grown people that have heard this crap before. I'll be up front I am 26 and still working on my degree and I don't make a load of cash I make right around 35K a year if you made that in a month you would be pulling in almost half a mill, people that make that kind of money don't get angry and try to fight people over the internet. That's what losers that sit at home all day fondling themselves in their studio apartment do, because they have nothing to look forward to during the day.
    Quote Originally Posted by figcrostic View Post
    He's old enough to know better then to make stupid claims. I love how every retard on this site never backs S up they just call you a name like they are tough. I don't give a fuk if your a tough guy great! I gave actual numbers, things you can definitively and mathematically use a comparison. You throw around a few curse words on the internet and just make an *** out of yourself. If you wanna argue then tell me why I'm wrong. I will treat everyone on this site the same regardless, and I should not be liable to censor my self because your young.
    ...This is why threads get closed. This is also why we have rules and board moderators!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345