Thread: pbatrucker aka Walter???

Default pbatrucker aka Walter???

Has any of pbatrucker aka Walter's friends here heard from him in the last few weeks? I'm worried about him. He's also one of my Facebook friends, and is typically fairly active at FB...but he's not been active there either. :(

I left a comment for him on his FB page August 23rd, asking if he was okay...there's been no reply. I noticed one of his Farmville friends also left a comment, as she noticed he's not been playing his Farmville, of which I think he did daily up until a few weeks ago. He didn't reply to his Farmville friend either.

If any one here knows if he's okay or not, I'd sure appreciate knowing. Thanks. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Hope nothing's happened.

I haven't seen him on facebook or here either. I've been kind of concerned myself. He might just be really busy, but I hope all is well with him.

Resident Celebrity

His computer might have crashed and burned and he has no way to get on, lets hope at least.

Walter!!! I hope and pray everything is ok with you!
    **ChiefsChick**

Hope all is well with him, I think it's important to try and not imagine the worst.

Quote Originally Posted by N TX Dave View Post
    His computer might have crashed and burned and he has no way to get on, lets hope at least.
    The last time I talked to him he was planning on attending Training Camp, that was around the first part of August. I tend to be fairly observant by nature, so notice when patterns change among friends. I wondered too if his PC didn't crash, which would explain his being MIA.

In his info there's a link to his fiance's FB page, so I followed up checking her FB page today, she did post within the last week. There was no mention of Walter on her page anywhere, so I assume if all was not okay there would be some conversation on her FB page indicating such. That's a good sign he's okay. :)

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~