Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: After further review

Default After further review

I have been a chiefs fan for along time I have seen the ups and downs of this team I have represented this team for as long as I have lived in Kansas. I think that being a Chiefs fan gives us all the opportunity to express our point of views with one another. On this site after posting 1 forum and the response I had was good but there are some ignorant people on this site. For example one of the responses I got from some one was "your stupid" WTF does that have to do with the Chiefs if you think the Chiefs are a good team then your blind if you think the draft that we had this year was good your blind if you think that the draft we have had in the past 4 years was good you blind. The only players that we have drafted in the past 4 years that have made a difference is 2007 Dwayne Bowe 1 out of 7, 2008 Jamaal Charles 1 out of 12, 2009 Ryan Succop 1 out of 9, and 2010 TBA. So what does that mean?

That means we have a 10.71% rate in the draft up until now so please go on this forum and tell me we have done good in our drafts. All three of these guys that I mentioned are not even Pro Bowl Material except Charles.

Its like this if it taste like piss and it smells like piss then guess what its PISS. If you dont have a good arguement and you are just writing to be writing do us all a favor and go some where else.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I have to agree that it in no way has anything to do with the chiefs... But unlike all the BS opinions you have contributed... They have contributed fact... You are ****ing stupid.
    OK... So I got my first warning for this post. To the mods I apologize.. sincerely. But in my post history I stay on topic and truly try to contribute. But come on... what are we elementary kids who need tended to if our feelings get hurt!?!?! The last thing I would ever want is to hurt the integrity of this site.

But if someone drives the point home that if we think Brandon Flowers was a good draft pick that we are blind. And that a team who has implemented A LOT of new changes, especially coaching staff, that has played 2 preseason games is PISS. Then I believe if they are man enough to post such things than they should be able to take it. I mean for gods sake.... He called us blind fans and our chiefs piss!?!?! Dissapointed

Default Anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You're the type of person that should probably not comment about the teams you follow. You want instant results, and if you don't get it, you throw a fit. I like how you don't include Brandon Flowers, seeing as how he's easily the best player on defense.
    This is what I'm talking about everyone else had valid points so far this page you on the other hand start off by talk crap. But since it has been 4 years for Bowe and 3 years for Dorsey and Alberts I would say by now they should be showing signs of greatness.

OK... So I got my first warning for this post. To the mods I apologize.. sincerely. But in my post history I stay on topic and truly try to contribute. But come on... what are we elementary kids who need tended to if our feelings get hurt!?!?! The last thing I would ever want is to hurt the integrity of this site.

But if someone drives the point home that if we think Brandon Flowers was a good draft pick that we are blind. And that a team who has implemented A LOT of new changes, especially coaching staff, that has played 2 preseason games is PISS. Then I believe if they are man enough to post such things than they should be able to take it. I mean for gods sake.... He called us blind fans and our chiefs piss!?!?! Dissapointed
    Once again I prove my point do you really think we should still be rebuilding its been 4 years now and we still look like trash. If you can honestly say that we look better I want to know compared to what? Because based on what the league says and pretty much anyone with common sense knows that we are not better. 4-12, 2-14 the worst in franchise history might I add and then last but surely not least 4-12 last year. Dont even get me started on rankings then I will truley make you look ignorant. The Chiefs are not doing well PERIOD. Next time you come with some BS like that bring your A game.

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    yes robert turner, the chiefs haven't drafted well the last few years. But 2010 was Pioli's first year of drafting when all his ducks are in a row. His first year here (2009 draft with Tyson Jackson no.3 overall) he had a new scouting dept and all that, not saying its a good excuse but i for one think Tyson Jackson was our player because they know he will turn into a solid defender for us. Maybe not ridiculous like a no.3 overall should be, but with our history of D-Lineman, i will take a 10 year starter any day who can be effective vs the run and eat up blocks for our pass rushing LB's....

its only the 2nd year in Pioli's era. I know everyone is losing patience with the Vermeil and Herm era's and I think this is where most of your anger is coming from. dont take it out on Pioli, the 2010 class looks like the best we have had in a decade, at least to my eyes...
    Its like this I hope your right but your wrong. Scott Pioli not only drafted Tyson Jackson but all the rest of the trash with him if you are to draft that high you need to get a immediate impact if you dont you need to trade down no matter what the cost.

Quote Originally Posted by turner_robert View Post
    This is what I'm talking about everyone else had valid points so far this page you on the other hand start off by talk crap. But since it has been 4 years for Bowe and 3 years for Dorsey and Alberts I would say by now they should be showing signs of greatness.
    Really? All I did was offer some advice, since you seem really wrapped up in the success or failure of this team, and you still ignored Flowers.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    You have how many posts? You have been a Chiefs Crowd Member, how long? You are saying to go some where else! Who the are you! You have no right to say any thing like this! You have not earned that! How about you leave, or try starting over again!
    My point has been proven writing to be writing. You said nothing about the Chiefs. I just got on this site your right but its just a website to most people all I care about is my Chiefs and they are doing horrible now if you got something to say about the Chiefs say it if not buzz off.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Really? All I did was offer some advice, since you seem really wrapped up in the success or failure of this team, and you still ignored Flowers.
    Why are you so stuck on Flowers do you really think he is that good compared to who? He is what a starting CB should look like but he is by no means a star player.

Quote Originally Posted by turner_robert View Post
    Its like this I hope your right but your wrong. Scott Pioli not only drafted Tyson Jackson but all the rest of the trash with him if you are to draft that high you need to get a immediate impact if you dont you need to trade down no matter what the cost.
    Huh? It was openly known that Pioli was trying to trade down. Nobody wants to trade into the top 5 picks, it costs too much money. Using your logic, we should offer to trade our pick and pay part of the guy's salary?

Thank you Herm for your wonderful rebuilding years. It's really paying off now

LOL that's what you get for being jerk on the internet hopefully next time you get banned for cussing someone out that is just trying to voice their opinion.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast