Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Looking forward to tomorrow's game vs Eagles

Default Looking forward to tomorrow's game vs Eagles

This will be a good measure of how much the Chiefs have improved this year. They will play against virtually the same Eagles team that kicked the crap out of us last year. The starters will be in until at least halftime. I sure hope the Chiefs bring it tomorrow. It'll give me some hope for this season.

This should be a good test against our revamped secondary. We should see a turnover or two and some pressure. I look forward to being out there tonight, if anyone wants to met up with us let me know!

this came as a surprise to me but i think it was arrowheadpride that had an article saying that the chiefs defense is ranked 9th in the preseason only giving up 288 yds a game...i know that doesnt really hold much water but that is an interesting statistic...our 1st team defense has also only given up 13 points in two games....6 of those points as a result of turnovers giving the opposing team a short field (held to field goals)...

im not saying this defense is good but maybe they are a little better than we thought

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12