Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Looking forward to tomorrow's game vs Eagles

Hybrid View

Default Looking forward to tomorrow's game vs Eagles

This will be a good measure of how much the Chiefs have improved this year. They will play against virtually the same Eagles team that kicked the crap out of us last year. The starters will be in until at least halftime. I sure hope the Chiefs bring it tomorrow. It'll give me some hope for this season.

It is going to be a lot of fun. I want to see us control the run on D.. and our offense show some serious aggression.. The eagles are the type of team that puts up points fast... I want to see if our O can answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    It is going to be a lot of fun. I want to see us control the run on D.. and our offense show some serious aggression.. The eagles are the type of team that puts up points fast... I want to see if our O can answer.
    I'm not worried about the Eagles run game, it's almost always one of the worst in the league. Stopping the pass needs to happen this week. The Eagles have great receivers all over the field, including our own Maclyn out of MU. Our secondary wasn't great against the Bucs, stop the Eagles and it's all forgotten.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'm not worried about the Eagles run game, it's almost always one of the worst in the league. Stopping the pass needs to happen this week. The Eagles have great receivers all over the field, including our own Maclyn out of MU. Our secondary wasn't great against the Bucs, stop the Eagles and it's all forgotten.
    Agreed.. But it is stopping the run that down the stretch I think will keep us in games. That and pressure on the QB. The eagles passing game is just scary. If Kolb is on point than we just have to hope to keep pressure on the bleeding. With rookies safeties I am expecting some blown coverages.

I just want to see them control the run game even if the pass gets goin fast. Nothing gets my blood pressure up faster than watching average HBs (jerome harrison) run through gaping holes at will.

And I suppose I can forgive the secondary a bit knowing we at least made attempts to solidify it. (Berry, Lewis and Arenas) But I dont think that Shaun Smith and Cameron Sheffield are the answer. We are fielding virtually the same front 7 that were among the worst in the league. I hope these young players progress to their thought potential. It would be really exciting. But if we continue to struggle it is going to be a long season.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    This will be a good measure of how much the Chiefs have improved this year. They will play against virtually the same Eagles team that kicked the crap out of us last year. The starters will be in until at least halftime. I sure hope the Chiefs bring it tomorrow. It'll give me some hope for this season.
    Me too. If we can get to the QB, protect Cassel, and Cassel looks sharp, I'll feel better about the season.

I'm with you guys on this one. I want to see a fierce Defense that attacks! I just want a good game from KC. Some good positives on all sides of the ball.

Containing their offense will be good enough, I think. If we can score as much as they do or more then i'll be happy. Our run game needs to open up our passing game and Matt needs to be confident and aggressive. GO CHIEFS!

Quote Originally Posted by 2010chiefs View Post
    Containing their offense will be good enough, I think. If we can score as much as they do or more then i'll be happy. Our run game needs to open up our passing game and Matt needs to be confident and aggressive. GO CHIEFS!
    If we score more points than them I think I'll be happy too. I'm hoping our starts play into the 4th quarter and like you I agree our run game needs to open up and let Matt show off his cannon.

Resident Celebrity

Is the game going to be televised? It's not showing up in the TV guide in Manhattan, KS (Cox Digital). I was really looking forward to it, but it will be disappointing if I can't even watch it.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    Is the game going to be televised? It's not showing up in the TV guide in Manhattan, KS (Cox Digital). I was really looking forward to it, but it will be disappointing if I can't even watch it.
    If you have NFL Network, they are showing it at 11pm. That's when I'm going to have to watch it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast