Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Default Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome. Over and over and over and over and over again. Then repeat. For 47 years I've stood by em and I'll continue to. Why is beyond me. For the life of me I cant figure it out! God they just plain suck. yeah the defense showed a lilttle but the offense including Cassel is god awful. Horrible. Pitiful.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    Starters didnt beat anybody. At the end of the day, it was still a big "L". No wait it's preseason. Let's just sluff off loosing because it's preseason. No one will care. Winners win and loosers loose. Anytime, anywhere. True that.
    No actually the starters won 14-13. The preseason does wins/losses mean jack. The Colts have won only 16 preseason games since 2000, second fewest out of all teams. Still think preseason matters?

Also, what is a looser, and how does one go about loosing?

the detroit lions were four and zero the year they went 0-16 likes to win we are all stupider for listening to you rant may god have mercy on ur soul

Give me Dick Vermeil and 40+ points per game. They were fun to watch and entertaining. I'd much rather have a winning season year after year with no Super Bowls then have this crap we've been stuck with for the last 6 years. They should change their name to the Kansas City Losers.....no wait thats the Royals too. And for those who have not figured it out yet. In New England, it wasnt Pioli. It was Belichick.
    be gone troll you are probably some lame donkeys fan. who knows his team is garbage this year. so you come on this forum put lanier as your favorite player to cover up your true identity.if you think the chiefs are such losers why would you spend your time going out of your way only to bash them on the internet who is the loser. be gone donkeys fan

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    No actually the starters won 14-13. The preseason does wins/losses mean jack. The Colts have won only 16 preseason games since 2000, second fewest out of all teams. Still think preseason matters?

Also, what is a looser, and how does one go about loosing?

Awww, cant wait till Monday night so we can put all this preseason crap behind us. Week one complete, Chiefs 0-1. What's your excuse going to be then?
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

No not really. I was saddened by the Trent Green injury.
    That is incorrect. Green was injured during Herm's first season here, 2006.

Therefore, I believe you meant, either four, or five seasons, instead of six.

Four if you were Ok with making the playoffs in '06, Herm's first season. Or Five if you meant to disclude that year.

But both of those numbers are also including a season that has yet to occur, 2010.

We have had three bad seasons in a row. Not six.

Awww, cant wait till Monday night so we can put all this preseason crap behind us. Week one complete, Chiefs 0-1. What's your excuse going to be then?
    With that little font and little faith in your team your posts are really hard to read. But let me say this.. Come MNF Arrowhead is going to be packed and we as fans will play a huge part in that victory. When the crowd got into the game last night that D stepped it up. You just have to have some faith in this team.

Resident Celebrity

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    That is incorrect. Green was injured during Herm's first season here, 2006.

Therefore, I believe you meant, either four, or five seasons, instead of six.

Four if you were Ok with making the playoffs in '06, Herm's first season. Or Five if you meant to disclude that year.

But both of those numbers are also including a season that has yet to occur, 2010.

We have had three bad seasons in a row. Not six.
    I stand corrected. I do recall Herm and the dreaded White uniforms on his first home game. Poor Trent. And OK maybe three bad seasons seem like six to me. Sorry.

Quote Originally Posted by stricken721 View Post
    With that little font and little faith in your team your posts are really hard to read. But let me say this.. Come MNF Arrowhead is going to be packed and we as fans will play a huge part in that victory. When the crowd got into the game last night that D stepped it up. You just have to have some faith in this team.
    Your kiddin me right? Please say you are. There was a time when you would be absolutly correct and thats why Arrowhead is doubbed the Loudest Stadium in the NFL. But, alas those days are long gone.

Your kiddin me right? Please say you are. There was a time when you would be absolutly correct and thats why Arrowhead is doubbed the Loudest Stadium in the NFL. But, alas those days are long gone.
    No I'm not kidding. The fans still play a part. Arrowhead is going to be full capacity for the first time in how long? It's going to be a nationally televised game.. people are going to be excited. Those days aren't gone.. they may have been absent a few times the past 3 years but they're not gone.

Resident Celebrity

u know why arrowhead hasnt been the same? because of fans like you dude. arrowheads gonna be full of (real fans) monday night were gonna be louder then ever chop it up chief fans!!

Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast