Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast

Thread: Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Default Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome. Over and over and over and over and over again. Then repeat. For 47 years I've stood by em and I'll continue to. Why is beyond me. For the life of me I cant figure it out! God they just plain suck. yeah the defense showed a lilttle but the offense including Cassel is god awful. Horrible. Pitiful.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I would have to agree. And I think that going into next season we are going to have a much better O line. We fixed some other holes on this team comeing into this year. Next season I think that we are going to see the holes that we didn't fix this season.
    Defensive backfield holes were fixed at Safety and Romeo's defensive scheme will help the front 7. Skill position players on Offense look way better now than at this time last year -- it's not even remotely close.

As for the O-line, Asamoah was great pick in the 3rd round -- he's getting better each week -- but I hope they can get at least 2 more like him next offseason, maybe even 3.

Quote Originally Posted by brdempsey69 View Post
    Defensive backfield holes were fixed at Safety and Romeo's defensive scheme will help the front 7. Skill position players on Offense look way better now than at this time last year -- it's not even remotely close.

As for the O-line, Asamoah was great pick in the 3rd round -- he's getting better each week -- but I hope they can get at least 2 more like him next offseason, maybe even 3.

That's what I am looking for next offseason. I think that this year we just brought in a couple of vets to get us through this season while we fixed the other holes. Next offseason if we don't make some bigger moves on the O line I will be shocked and kind of upset. lol

berry is almost lie a lock down corner in a sense that teams will stay away from him, thats why you wont hear alot about him during games unless its bad, hes doing his job..

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    berry is almost lie a lock down corner in a sense that teams will stay away from him, thats why you wont hear alot about him during games unless its bad, hes doing his job..
    Yep, that's why we almost never hear about Flowers, because QBs don't go after him. Call me crazy, but I think our defense might be a lot better than we thought. I'm talking 10-15 ranked area.

Offense.....I dunno. If anyone noticed during the game against the Eagles, or saw on replay, does anyone remember when Cassel missed Chambers in the 3rd quarter with around 10:00 left? Because I saw a WIIIIIIIDE open McCluster that would've had to slip on something to not go in for the TD if he had the ball. I really hope that Cassel was told to go to Chambers, because if not, I'm REALLY worried about Cassel.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Probably the same amount of times we need to hear about the roguh shape of our O line. Do you guys keep bringing up new things or is it the same old sh!t too? I dont see the difference
    Well, noone runs around complaining about every positive word mentioned, now do they?

How many people are being called Raider or Bronco fans because they think Eric Berry is going to be one of the best Safeties ever?

Is it "the same old sh*t" when you say something positive over and over?

You don't want to hear about the problems and complaints?

NAH!

You love to hear about it! Because you respond every time! It is like crack cocaine to you. You just can't stop.

Nothing interests you more than the opportunity to tell someone to shut up and to treat people like they are stupid.

You want to know why some call it "realist"? Because we have really been a 10-38 team over the past three years. So those who have thought the team was bad saw the real team.

Don't worry though. We all know that Canada will throw a fit anytime someone looks at our team objectively.

We are gonna do it anyway. And you are going to continue loving the opportunity to go all Neadertal on us for it.

As for the newer members who enjoy looking at our Chiefs objectively...

Go ahead. Share your thoughts. They are appreciated.

Not by all. But most will discuss things with you like grown-ups.

And then there are, what I like to refer to as, "trolls". They will see any little negative thought shared and jump on it like a fish on a worm.

Don't like that? Just don't bother with them.

Me? I'll play with a troll for a bit sometimes.

Ever wonder why the guy at the top of the site's page has a bright red face? He was enraged by talking with me.

Let's play Neandertal-style, Canada.
    UNGA-BUNGA!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, noone runs around complaining about every positive word mentioned, now do they?

How many people are being called Raider or Bronco fans because they think Eric Berry is going to be one of the best Safeties ever?

Is it "the same old sh*t" when you say something positive over and over?

You don't want to hear about the problems and complaints?

NAH!

You love to hear about it! Because you respond every time! It is like crack cocaine to you. You just can't stop.

Nothing interests you more than the opportunity to tell someone to shut up and to treat people like they are stupid.

You want to know why some call it "realist"? Because we have really been a 10-38 team over the past three years. So those who have thought the team was bad saw the real team.

Don't worry though. We all know that Canada will throw a fit anytime someone looks at our team objectively.

We are gonna do it anyway. And you are going to continue loving the opportunity to go all Neadertal on us for it.

As for the newer members who enjoy looking at our Chiefs objectively...

Go ahead. Share your thoughts. They are appreciated.

Not by all. But most will discuss things with you like grown-ups.

And then there are, what I like to refer to as, "trolls". They will see any little negative thought shared and jump on it like a fish on a worm.

Don't like that? Just don't bother with them.

Me? I'll play with a troll for a bit sometimes.

Ever wonder why the guy at the top of the site's page has a bright red face? He was enraged by talking with me.

Let's play Neandertal-style, Canada.
    UNGA-BUNGA!!!!!

Still a little butt hurt I see.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Still a little butt hurt I see.
    Awww. No play?

Me want play!

Seriously...

Just trying to get ya to lighten up and get along again.

You used to be alot of fun here. Now, it seems, all I see from you is complaining about everyone else, with alot of exclamation points and rule-bending curse words.

You like to talk about how negative people are, well MAN!!!! I have never seen someone go from so fun-loving and upbeat to so completely sour all the time.

Even back then, there were guys complaining about the team in this way, or that.

Why not just leave it alone if you don't like it and can't talk about it without getting all riled up?

What did I post in this thread that was so offensive?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

What did I post in this thread that was so offensive?
    chief31 quoted it, it was about how people keep bashing the OL. (I agree with you btw, I think our OL isn't THAT bad)
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Jeez, seriously? The Eagles game was one of the most encouraging games I've seen from this team apart from the Donkey Massacre last year. This team is legitimately moving in the right direction. 5 sacks? Are you serious? Can you remember the last time this team got 5 sacks in a game? I can't.

How about the fact that our starting defense held a very good offense to 10 points? Actually, more like 3 points, because that first possession for Philly started practically in the red zone.

How about the fact that we have an EXPLOSIVE kr/pr in Javier Arenas? Return yards are incredibly important, especially to anemic and streaky offenses. Field position wins games, and we've got a guy (that isn't our star HB) that can get us good field position.

I don't know how anyone could be discouraged at all by this loss. This franchise is making the right moves and is visibly improving. I love it.

Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 567891011 LastLast