Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Default Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome. Over and over and over and over and over again. Then repeat. For 47 years I've stood by em and I'll continue to. Why is beyond me. For the life of me I cant figure it out! God they just plain suck. yeah the defense showed a lilttle but the offense including Cassel is god awful. Horrible. Pitiful.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

wow yea there horrible its like were playing vanilla with some new weapons like its the preseason.....oh wait..... oh it is the preseason???/ oh well why exactly we hitting the panic button already? I don't know either. I don't know what game you were watching but defensive I loved them. A couple brake downs and a last second drive but ALOT of pressure. Alot of pressure, how many times have we said that. This defense could surprise alot of people this year. (STUD)ebaker I love this kid. He looked like a young great vrabel hes looking like a starter. hali dj demorrio and vrabel/studebaker i like it. The d line didn't get pushed around and eric berry and kendrick lewis look good. Im excited for this d. Offensively were trying to find what were gonna do weapon wise. Jamaals gonna be lightning don't worry bout that first play fumble. McCluster is gonna be a second blast of lightning those two are exciting!!!!. Bowes gonna prove people wrong moeki will be our tight end soon. Lines gonna jell don't worry about it. Our special teams are gonna be deep. Returner? weve got atleast four of them arenas looking like the man but also jamaal and mccluster i mean wow. Look at the highlists. stadium looks great i can't wait for the monday night game!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    Your favorite player is listed as Dwayne hands of stone Bowe? Nuff said. Come back when you have more to contribute.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    Give me Dick Vermeil and 40+ points per game. They were fun to watch and entertaining. I'd much rather have a winning season year after year with no Super Bowls then have this crap we've been stuck with for the last 6 years. They should change their name to the Kansas City Losers.....no wait thats the Royals too. And for those who have not figured it out yet. In New England, it wasnt Pioli. It was Belichick.
    last six years hmm,,, let me count one year with todd haley,, three with herm,,, so you didn't like the final year with dick?

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    wow yea there horrible its like were playing vanilla with some new weapons like its the preseason.....oh wait..... oh it is the preseason???/ oh well why exactly we hitting the panic button already? I don't know either. I don't know what game you were watching but defensive I loved them. A couple brake downs and a last second drive but ALOT of pressure. Alot of pressure, how many times have we said that. This defense could surprise alot of people this year. (STUD)ebaker I love this kid. He looked like a young great vrabel hes looking like a starter. hali dj demorrio and vrabel/studebaker i like it. The d line didn't get pushed around and eric berry and kendrick lewis look good. Im excited for this d. Offensively were trying to find what were gonna do weapon wise. Jamaals gonna be lightning don't worry bout that first play fumble. McCluster is gonna be a second blast of lightning those two are exciting!!!!. Bowes gonna prove people wrong moeki will be our tight end soon. Lines gonna jell don't worry about it. Our special teams are gonna be deep. Returner? weve got atleast four of them arenas looking like the man but also jamaal and mccluster i mean wow. Look at the highlists. stadium looks great i can't wait for the monday night game!!!!
    Can't wait for another National TV embarrassment. Good thing the announcers will have something (the stadium) to talk about.

im gonna make a forum just for you fans... gonna be the fair weather fans... or the kc crybaby fans club....or the dumb s$*t fan site. tell me what you like best wants to win.

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    Your favorite player is listed as Dwayne hands of stone Bowe? Nuff said. Come back when you have more to contribute.
    I contribute a lot to these forums. You come in here and post a rant with your first post, and then go in to call your so called favorite team "Losers." If anything, the Chiefs starters beat a team that we got crushed by last year. I've seen nothing but good out of Pioli's picks this year.

You should be happy I gave you a prize.

Quote Originally Posted by jacko58 View Post
    last six years hmm,,, let me count one year with todd haley,, three with herm,,, so you didn't like the final year with dick?
    No not really. I was saddened by the Trent Green injury.

Also, why do you care who my favorite player is? If there is a person every Chiefs fan is required to have as their favorite player, please let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryfo18 View Post
    I contribute a lot to these forums. You come in here and post a rant with your first post, and then go in to call your so called favorite team "Losers." If anything, the Chiefs starters beat a team that we got crushed by last year. I've seen nothing but good out of Pioli's picks this year.

You should be happy I gave you a prize.
    Starters didnt beat anybody. At the end of the day, it was still a big "L". No wait it's preseason. Let's just sluff off loosing because it's preseason. No one will care. Winners win and loosers loose. Anytime, anywhere. True that.

how many oreseason games have the colts won in the past four years there bud? i believe its something like two games so 2-14?? wow yea that kinda kills ur big L idea

Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast