Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Default Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome.

Same stadium, Same team, Same outcome. Over and over and over and over and over again. Then repeat. For 47 years I've stood by em and I'll continue to. Why is beyond me. For the life of me I cant figure it out! God they just plain suck. yeah the defense showed a lilttle but the offense including Cassel is god awful. Horrible. Pitiful.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

I don't have high expectations for the 2010 season, but there will be some enjoyable moments as they are building a solid Defense. May take another year for the Offense to arrive.

It seems as though we come in waves great D No offense, then we lose our D after DT died and our offense took off.. We should have won atleast 3 SB's in the nineties but won none, I am still confident we will win 3 in the next ten years. We are heading in the right direction for sure, this time we will have better balance and hopefully we will get a good QB cause we will need em.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    you are basing this of a preseason game if you have been watching them for 47 years i would think you would have a little more football knoweladge than that.sorry to sound harsh but the chief bashing on this forum is getting real old especially when they have not even played one regular season game.

Ya'll are incredible. Take another drink from your half full cup while looking through your rose colored glasses.
    You guys are like this is the first season of a new team in the NFL. Geez, wake up! Positives? The only positive was 300+ million on an Stadium upgrade which in comparison to the Royals Kauffman Stadium upgrade, well there is no comparison.
    Cassel sucks bottom line. The only reason he's better than Croyle is that he doesn't get hurt as easy. They have no Quarterbacks. They have no wide receivers. They do have some decent running backs, there's a positive. Is that what we paid Cassel 60+million for is to hand the ball off? It amazes me how long we take to rebuild. Look at what Miami did in one year, but then again they have Parcels.
    Funny thing is, I cant even sell my tickets because nobody will buy them. I offer them to friends and family and they laugh, they outright laugh. Now that's what I'm talking about.
    I'm sorry for you Lamar.
    "As I matriculate my way down the field of life, I will never forget this moment and you wonderful people who helped make this day possible". Hank Stram

We actually won that game with first team vs first team.

We looked prety god overall except for the fact that we didnt stretch the field. Cassel did a good job dinking and dunking and for the first time I think ever actually threw the ball away. Sure he didnt get anything done long, and he probabaly never will, but overall we DID win the game 1s on 1s.

5 sacks.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    5 sacks.
    According to some, 5 sacks just simply is not good enough. They shoulda had 10....

Instead of a tailgate party can we have a mosh pit party? I would love to whip some negative out of a few people!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    Ya'll are incredible. Take another drink from your half full cup while looking through your rose colored glasses.
    You guys are like this is the first season of a new team in the NFL. Geez, wake up! Positives? The only positive was 300+ million on an Stadium upgrade which in comparison to the Royals Kauffman Stadium upgrade, well there is no comparison.
    Cassel sucks bottom line. The only reason he's better than Croyle is that he doesn't get hurt as easy. They have no Quarterbacks. They have no wide receivers. They do have some decent running backs, there's a positive. Is that what we paid Cassel 60+million for is to hand the ball off? It amazes me how long we take to rebuild. Look at what Miami did in one year, but then again they have Parcels.
    Funny thing is, I cant even sell my tickets because nobody will buy them. I offer them to friends and family and they laugh, they outright laugh. Now that's what I'm talking about.
    I'm sorry for you Lamar.
    It's funny that people like you don't pop up until the end of the game and the guys working at Walmart next week lose it for us. Where were you when our D was getting 5 sacks and we were showing that our starters could compete with the Eagles for over 3 quarters? Probably out thinking about how the Chiefs should lose it.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I wont argue with you about Cassel, because I feel the same way, but like it or not, this team is rebuilding. And if we were rebuilding like Miami or Atlanta, like you want to compare us to, we would be good next year, and then decline the next. Thats not how were building this team.

This team wasnt even in football shape when Haley came into town. Because of Herms failure to address the offensive line and the QB position, Haley inherited a garbage team. A 2-14 team. Heck, he just now got his coordinators.

I think Haley is the best thing to happen to this team since Marty. He brings discipline, toughness, and a much tougher training camp than Herm :) If someone messes up he doesnt pat them on the back like Herm did. He doesnt give anyone a free passes. Look at DJ for example. We got more out of him this year as a situational player, than we ever have as him as a starter...because Haley didnt give him a free pass to **** up just because he was a first round pick. Patience Grasshopper. Building a team the right way takes time.

And I guess I dont have to mention that its preseason and were still evaluating one on one matchups, so were not scheming too much...

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    It's funny that people like you don't pop up until the end of the game and the guys working at Walmart next week lose it for us. Where were you when our D was getting 5 sacks and we were showing that our starters could compete with the Eagles for over 3 quarters? Probably out thinking about how the Chiefs should lose it.
    Give me Dick Vermeil and 40+ points per game. They were fun to watch and entertaining. I'd much rather have a winning season year after year with no Super Bowls then have this crap we've been stuck with for the last 6 years. They should change their name to the Kansas City Losers.....no wait thats the Royals too. And for those who have not figured it out yet. In New England, it wasnt Pioli. It was Belichick.

Quote Originally Posted by wants to win View Post
    Give me Dick Vermeil and 40+ points per game. They were fun to watch and entertaining. I'd much rather have a winning season year after year with no Super Bowls then have this crap we've been stuck with for the last 6 years. They should change their name to the Kansas City Losers.....no wait thats the Royals too. And for those who have not figured it out yet. In New England, it wasnt Pioli. It was Belichick.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast